More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alphayu Alphayu

Who Found The Rulebook?

The man who hated lesbians

John found the book and used it to gain wealth and power.

He hated lesbians and was disgusted by then

His sister was a lesbian, a hardcore one who hated men but had to cope up with John as he was her brother.

John was worried for his sister as he knew her new girlfriend was a bitch using his sister to get some money of John.

His sister was hopeless as she oy knew how to fuck, fuck and fuck.

She used pussy more than her brain.

When they got rich as John made some future investments and earned cash, his sister was becoming outrageous after each passing day.

Dad was never there for them and there was only their mom loving with them who herself was a Milf.

John"s sister Amy was such a horny woman that she sometimes listed after her own mother.

It was partially fault of her bitch gf as we as she rarely had sec with her sister and clinged to him most of times.

Her sister had a fantasy of turning Jon into a woman and have sex with her.

John was creeped out when he came to knew about it from her diary and confronted her to which she beat the hell out of him as he dared to read her personal diary without permission.

John literally had to beg her to forgive him as she kept beating him to pulp.

He didn't use Rulebook as he loved his sister and knew his fault.

So to make up to her he shared rule book with her to which she was just flashbanged.

He also persuaded her softly how her bitchy gf was cheating on her.

Amy was very angry when she came to know about her gf dark secrets and immediately broke up.

John was happy that finally his family was right.

He was using bathroom when his sister entered his room and picked up the rule book.

"Hehe, my innocent little brother, he never even had the throught of taking advantage of woman? Wow, what a good boy. Mom had always been strict with him and so was I so it is good it took effect"

"Oh John that's why I luv u so much, you just fucking had to be a man but with this i ca. Change it !"

Old Rule: John will become a busty woman, a woman of my dreams. He will be aware of everything hapiness as well.

"I will make you see the pleasures of a woman, lil sis, I'll thoroughly teach your body today...'

Ol rule: The room will turn into my imagination sex dungeon,

Old Rule : I'll be wearing a black lacy corset, my huge breasts will be enhanced, a black lacy panty with thigh High boot with garter belt.

Old Rule John will wear the same with satanic pink color instead

John burst open in her new tight Corset

She has become my dream woman.

K cup tits that were barely contained within the tight pink corset of hers but further showing her cleavage and enhancing her already large boobs. An hourglass figure as the corset tightly hugged her waist almost as if crushing her waist

Her ass was huge and heavy making me want to spank the hell out of her.

Her thighs were plump and i would soon make it red with my whip.

Corset looked uncomfortable for her as she tried to remove it but it didn't bulge at all,

"They are your permanent dresses"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)