More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 66hunter 66hunter

Where does Durg work?

The magic shop of the ‘great’ Herry Tonta

Durg got a job working for the towns wizard, A human man by the name of Herry Tonta. For most that would be a great honor but sadly Durg quickly learned how much that wasn’t true.

The wizard Tonta was a complete failure when it came to casting even the most basic spells, on his arrival to this town years ago he tried showing off by gathering the crowd of villagers the show off his magical powers that ended in a complete disaster for the man.

He attempted to make himself turn invisible before them in an attempt to draw customers and gain respect with the villagers, this however did not happen as after completing spell the only thing he managed to do was make his clothes disappear save for his white glove, and silk top hat. To this day people still laugh at the tavern when they see him especially when the guards came and locked him up for exposing himself to the crowd.

However though his magic was something of a joke, Durg and the rest of the town acknowledged that his potions were definitely not.

Durg often sold lesser healing potions to the guard and a few traveling adventures as well as I few elixirs and medicines the wizard crafts

approaching the small shop the half-orc found that the candles were already lit as The wizard was probably inside probably practicing his magic or hopefully making more potions to be restocked.

How does Durg’s shift go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)