More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Throne65 Throne65

How does the act go?

The magic is real, and affects them

"Good evening, everybody!" William greeted. "I am the Great William, here for your entertainment!"

"And I'm The Astonishing Sally!" Sally said.

"And we're here to make magic happen!" The two finished.

Flames spewed from the stage along the sides as the crowd erupted into cheers. William and Sally waved happily, excited for their first act.

"Now then," William said, "we like to begin our acts small and build our way up to larger performances."

"Indeed," Sally agreed. "So we shall begin with an old favorite: pulling a rabbit out of a hat."

She removed her top hat and placed it on the table. A voice appeared in her head, telling her to grab what was inside the hat. It was creepy, but she decided to do what it said. As she reached inside, she felt a clump of cloth through her glove. She grabbed it and pulled as hard as she could. To her shock, she was holding a pair of pants, a white shirt, socks, and underwear. Two shoes came flying out of the hat.

The women suddenly cheered. Sally turned to see William completely naked, minus the cape, cane, and gloves.

"What the hell?!" He grabbed the hat and used it to cover his cock. Sally stood there, mortified for her friend. Had she done that?

William heard a voice telling him to use his "vanishing cape." He had never used it like that before, but decided he needed to get out of here. He took the cape and flung it over himself, but nothing happened. The girls whooped and cheered as his muscles flexed with the motions.

"Some vanishing cape!" He screamed.

Sally snapped out of her stupor and rushed to help her friend. "Here, let me help!"

She didn't know how she knew this would work. Grabbing his cape, she flung it over her and her friend before pulling it down quickly. They were still there, but now the men were cheering. Sally felt a chill and looked down to see her clothes had disappeared, leaving her nude in her top hat and gloves.

She screamed and covered herself with the cape. The two ran offstage as the cheering continued behind them.

What is going on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)