More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

Let’s see what happens to Erin

The lost child

This is the last story I wrote (to date) about dear Erin, it takes the meta to the next level. I do not know if I’ll ever pick Erin but I don’t think so. In a way, I feel the circle is complete, she’s been sucked dry so many times that I should leave her rest and enjoy her eternity. Hope you liked these stories. Do not hesitate to comment if you like (and if you don’t do it as well - if you got this far I am pretty sure that you have something pertinent or impertinent to say).

Anyway let’s bid farewell to Erin Banks, vampire enthusiast and lucky girl.

***

“…They’ll be right on time for dinner.”

I read the last line of the story I just finished, I smile and press the submit button. I look at the clock on the wall. It’s close to one AM but I’m not tired. I walk to the fridge and catch a beer. I step out on my little balcony and light a cigarette. The first draw fills my lungs with carcinogenic pleasure.

My name is Erin Banks and I write pornography on the internet under the nick of Brain or Brainvamp for a living. I tried a couple other careers paths but none of them got me anywhere.

I mostly write about vampires. “Why?” you ask; because they’re very mysterious and quite trendy at the moment and also because It’s always been my little secret fetish. Even if it’s tight, I’m glad I can make a living out of it.

I have been living in New Orleans for the last two years and a half. I occupy a very small flat over the Mississippi. It’s cosy but it’s enough. And anyway I love the city, the old French quarter, the bars, the vampire paraphernalia… The only thing that bothers me, it’s the mosquitoes.

Talking of which one of the bloody suckers just bit me on the back of the neck.

I slap it.

A damn big mosquito.

I look at my hand.

It’s not a mosquito at all, it’s a tiny woman, with four leathery dragonfly wings sticking out of her back. She’s no taller than an inch and a half. She seems to have lost consciousness. She has blood on her face. Did I hit her too hard? Did I kill her?

I don’t panic… I must not panic… I get back into my flat carrying the little creature and I lay her on my desk under the powerful flexi-arm desk light. She doesn’t seem to be breathing… Should she be breathing? I play around with her tiny legs, her tiny arms. She seems real. She’s cold, though.

Unable to take my eyes off her, I start googling "fairies” over the internet.

Disney, Disney, Disney… Fuck, the guys have trusted the concept… More Disney…

As I keep on browsing through Disney fan sites and more Disney related online stores, I start feeling a strange warmth on the back of my neck. At first it’s subtle but then it grows taking over my skull. It’s both quite annoying and deliciously numbing. My nipples are hard as rock and my pussy dissolves into a weird goo of carnal delight. I can’t hold a loud moan.

I pass a hand where the “fairy” bit me. My hand comes back covered in red. Blood, my blood.

Behind my hand, the creature on the desk has woken up. She doesn’t look like the pictures I have been staring at for the last half an hour. She looks fierce with her burning red eyes and her oversized mini fangs. And she looks pissed… At me.

She jumps from the table furiously flapping her little wings. She aims at my face. Trying to avoid the little monster, I rock the chair. The front chair legs leave the ground, gravity does the rest. I fall on my back. The shock drives all the air out of my lungs.

The little creature deviously flies over my head. She finally stops buzzing around. Her face is lit with a devilish smile. Apparently she has me where she wants. She dives. I cover my face and wait for the hit.

Instead. I feel her gently landing on my chest. She slips under my shirt and starts crawling making weird tingling noises. I lift my arms. I see the little bulge climbing on my tit. Her little hands wrap around my nipple. A sharp stab of pain.

I jump on my feet, violently dusting my chest, trying to get rid of the filthy bitch.

I stumble back. The pain is gone replaced by the same strange warmth I felt earlier. The cold wall against my back stops me. I fall on my ass. A red aureole is spreading on my shirt. I don’t care anymore. I close my eyes.

She lets go. She crawls down my belly, into my pants. I spread my legs. She slips between my thighs, I shiver. She slides inside my wetness, I moan.

Another sharp stab of pain, another one. I don’t care. With each bite I feel the orgasm building. I close my eyes…

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)