More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

...

The lost child - chapter 2

The night I woke up, I was changed. I was something more, something better. At first I tried to be good, some kind of rated-R super hero, but soon I realized that it wasn’t in my nature.

A few years have passed.

Standing on the large balcony overviewing the Pacific Ocean, I smoke my first cigarette while admiring the bloody tones of the evening sky. It usually kick starts my appetite.

I still work in the porn industry. I moved to San Diego and took over the small site I used to work with. It has expanded a bit. We still have pictures, games and stories but now we also have live cams, photoshoots, movies and even a monthly free lottery for our audience to be featured in one of our films as the “victim”. They go back home changed. And then they get their own section in the site where they can post their own amateur movies and pictures. It’s been a huge success. The lottery thing has allowed the site’s audience to grow exponentially. Very few ten dollar site give you the opportunity to get fucked by an actual porn star.

Behind me, in the large Villa that house both my business and my life, the filming crew is getting ready for tonight’s first session. I can’t wait, I’m starving. On tonight’s menu we have a long time follower of the site. One of the last. I had to fly this one all the way from Australia, but rules are rules, you win, I pay for the flight, you get two days to visit the city and enjoy the sun for the last time and then we meet.

In a few moments I’ll crawl on the bed. I’ll start by blowing him. Once he’s hard and ready I’ll take him in the ass and then… then I’ll move on to dinner. Everything will be live streamed for the two hundred thousand viewers that paid the premium membership. I throw the cigarette butt into the ocean.

I have never heard from the little mistress again. I guess she was some kind of wicked fairy step mother that granted weird wishes to lost children. Or maybe she was just a dream. Who knows, who cares.

The end

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)