More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What tale is to be followed?

The lost centauress

Ladya was very worried. She had no idea where she was, and it was getting very late. She loved nature, but she knew she shouldn't be out so late. She was still very young, barely an adult, and couldn't defend herself without help.

Her night vision potion was also nearly out, having been mostly used up the previous night for a prank, and her current clothing wasn't suited for being out at night in a forest. Silently, she tried to find the sun, but the leaves and tree trunks stopped her from being able to do so, and she realized even if she did find it, she had no idea in what direction she should head to reach the plains.

Realizing her predicament, Ladya decided to just pick a direction that seemed good and hope for the best. She picked one and began to walk in that direction, unable to trot due to the confined spaces of the forest.

She kept alert for any of the danger her mother had spoken of, silently hoping she wouldn't run into anything, as legends told of terrible creatures that inhabited the forest. As the sun began to set the young centauress continued to walk, taking a sip of her nearly depleted night vision potion.

Does Ladya run into anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)