More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by v9 v9

Which game was he playing and which character?

The latest Sims as a better version of himself

Ed was standing in a lavish bathroom staring into a mirror to see at a face similar to the one he was accustomed to. He stepped back in shock then saw that he was naked so was able to view more of his reflection, it was a younger, thinner, fitter, muscular and more well endowed version of himself that looked back at him from the mirror. Ed felt his face, it seemed real, the lines of worry and age were gone, he touched his cock for reassurance, it felt familiar but the increased size and weight was a strange sensation.

Looking around the bathroom it was obvious that it was the one he had designed for his main character in the latest Sims. Using mods and cheats he had spent hours crafting a virtual life for himself where he was everything that he couldn't be in real life. In this virtual reality was incredibly rich, successful, popular and lived in a neighbourhood populated exclusively by gorgeous women he had designed who were based on celebrities, women he'd lusted after in real life or just his imagination.

Ed felt his heart hammer in his chest as he wondered what had happened to him, he leaned over the sink to vomit but couldn't. He stood there on the verge of panic until he was distracted by the sound of his doorbell ringing.

Does Ed answer the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)