More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by youngstar5678 youngstar5678

What day?

The last day of summer

My name is Joseph Nelson. My bullies call me Joey. My friends, well I don't have any of those. I'm alone. I live alone. My parents are always traveling, although they at least fund my life and pay the bills. I've never had a girlfriend, or even gotten close. And I don't have friends. One would think I'd be miserable. Believe it or not, I'm not. I'm just, meh.

For most kids, they do something special for the last day of summer. Especially when it's the last day before senior year. Me, well I didn't do nothing. I went for a bike ride, I always love doing that. I walked my dog, he's the sweetest thing. I cuddled with my two cats, they started to fight on my lap. I played with my snake, yes I have one. I stocked up on groceries and put a couple hours into Fire Emblem. It's a simple life, but I like it.

One interesting thing did happen today. When I was walking to my car with the groceries, I found an old oil lamp. Thinking nothing of it, I picked it up. Sure, why not.

I put it on my dresser, because again, why not. There was some dirt, so I rubbed it off. And you wouldn't believe what happened.

"Hiya Master"

I probably stood there with a dumbfounded expression for about 30 seconds before my brain kicked in.

"WHAT THE HELL" I yelled as I jumped back. Great reaction time me.

"What, never seen a Genie before" she said with a smirk as she floated in front of me.

"NO" I yelled, still not believing my eyes.

"Well, now you have" she said as she leaned closer to me.

"Lucky for you, I'm a special Genie" she said with a big smile. I couldn't help but shuffle back.

"What do you mean" I asked, totally not scared.

"I'm a Harem Genie. Thanks to my power, you'll be getting your own harem of sexy women" she said with a smirk. Luckily, I was able to stumble something out.

"I-I don't want that" I said. This caused a change in her face. She went from seemingly fake joy to confusion.

"You don't, then why did you free me" she questioned.

"It was an accident. I just happened to find your lamp" I said, finally starting to accept that there was a genie in my room.

"There are no accidents" she said. Her more serious tone soon changed.

"Anyways, you don't have a choice. You're getting a harem wether you like it or not" she said with a smile.

"Wh-what" I questioned.

"However, we do have a few rules to go over" she said.

What are the rules?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)