More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by cyclone cyclone

The jogger or the gossipers?

The jogger

Gracie walked up to the jogger with a warm smile and putting on her best innocent child-like voice she said "Excuse me."

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked, slightly annoyed someone interrupted her morning jog.

"Yes you could to be honest." Gracie replied, still using her sweet and innocent voice. "I want you to lift up your sports bra and show me your nice D cup tits." she continued while smiling at the woman.

"Wh-What? How dare you!" shouted the woman, unsure how to even respond but before she got a chance to continue her rant Gracie tapped the green button. Mind control.

"So now that we've calmed down a bit how about you lift your sports bra and show me those nice tits that you've been hiding away." Sneered Gracie, knowing that she was in full control. The woman obeyed and lifted her sports bra over her boobs, exposing them. Gracie got behind her, putting her arms around the jogger's waist and squeezed her nice soft tits while the gossipers looked at the pair whispering and shooting them dirty looks. Gracie was angered by this and decided to deal with the situation with some punishment. She went up to the gossipers with the mind control function activated and said "You two will french kiss each other for five minutes. And because you were so disgusted by us after your done with the kiss you can take your anger out by taking turns spanking each other over the armrest of the bench until both your asses are bright red. Understood?"

"Understood." They replied in unison.

Gracie turned back to the jogger with a smile and wondered what to do with her.

What will you do with the jogger

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)