More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by cyclone cyclone

What will you do with the jogger

Take her home

After an interrogation Gracie discovered that the joggers name was Stacy. "Ok Stacy, we're gonna go back to my place now where no one can interrupt. Does that sound good to you?"

"Certainly!" She beamed with her tits still hanging out for everyone to see. Gracie took a quick look back and saw the girls in the middle of a passionate french kiss. On the way home, every other step Gracie grabbed Stacy's ass until she eventually had her whole hand inside Stacy's yoga pants. She then located her pussy and lightly traced circles around it. She looked up and saw the pleasure on Stacy's face when she started to finger fuck her.

They continued this all the way back to Gracie's house attracting all sorts of stares from disgusted women and horny men. Gracie got her keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door to her house. No one was home so Gracie and Stacy rushed up to Gracie's room and jumped onto the bed. Gracie commanded her to do anything she said and so they cuddled together for a few minutes, her tits pressed against her face. Gracie then got into her draw and pulled out a vibrator and a strap on.

Which one do you use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)