More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by wicker wicker

Which one do you use?

Fuck Toy

Gracie used the mind control function on Stacey, "You are consumed with lust for me when we are alone. You crave being my totally submissive lesbian fuck toy. You don't care why, you just must be my submissive lesbian fuck toy."

Gracie looked at Stacey. Stacey's chest was turning red and heaving. Stacey was breathing through the mouth.

"Stacey," said Gracie, "strip the rest of your clothes off, climb on your hands and knees and beg me to fuck you any way I want."

Stacey stripped down and got on the bed on her hands and knees. "Please fuck me any way you want!"

Gracie put the strap-on on. She then took the vibrator, turned it on, and slipped it into Stacey's wet pussy. She pumped it in and out then took it out slipped it into Stacey's tight asshole, causing Stacey to moan. After the vibrator was in good and deep, Gracie stuck the dildo on the strap-on into Stacey's pussy. She grabbed Stacey's hips and and started to thrust away. "Tell me you're my bitch!"

"I'm uh...your...bitch!" said Stacey.

"Beg me to fuck your brains out, bitch!"

"I'm uh...please...fuck me to fuck my brains out!" said Stacey, too overcome with lust and pleasure to think straight.

Gracie fucked away as Stacey moaned and bucked back and called out. "Oh god! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Gracie fucked Stacey for several minutes before she had an orgasm. She then pulled out and slumped on the bed. "Suck, my dildo....clean...bitch."

Stacey was still trying to catch her breath, but she leaned over and started sucking the strap-on clean.

"When you're finished, take that vibrator out and suck it clean too," said Gracie. She leaned back and put her hands behind her head. "And when your done with that, lick my pussy."

what to do after sex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)