More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ChickMate ChickMate

What next?

The guards chain Mira up

The guards dragged the helpless Paladin to a framework mode of dark steel. They tugged the gauntlets off her hands and attached manacles in their place. Likewise, they pulled the boots off her feet and put iron cuffs around her ankles. These, in turn, were attached by them to two iron bars, one set in the ground, one high upper, putting her in an X position.

Marus grinned at the sight, drinking it in.
"Don’t stop there." He instructed, coolly, "take the rest of it off too."

At his command, the guards moved to unbuckle the rest of Mira’s amour. It fell in pieces onto the floor and was casually kicked away. Soon the paladin was left in nothing but her underthings. She glared at Marus, still keeping her pride strong.

Marus moved towards her, examining her perfect body with wraps fascination, and great excitement. He brought a hand forward and stroked down her chest, from throat to crotch. Then, grinning, he grabbed hold of her bra and simply tore it from her body. Her knickers went the same way, falling onto the ground, discarded, leaving the paladin completely naked.

The incubus’s heart raced as he thought of the things he had planned for her.

What will he do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)