More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by talesofswamppoint talesofswamppoint

Who are you on the ship?

The group of college students

Among the people aboard the cruise ship arriving on the small Caribbean island called Pleasure Island, there was a small group of college students. Friends that had decided to pay themselves a prized vacation. The ads invited young men and women and young couple into a unique experience, to play an unknown game. It was intriguing and alluring for young people wanting to try something unique. The group was composed of six people, Steve, Patrick, Joey, Shane, Kim, and Lauren.

Kim wasn’t really part of the group. She was Joey new girlfriend, the fourth one in the past six months. Joey was kind of a player. He didn’t really want to bring Kim with him on this trip. He hoping to find some easy girls and hook up with them during his time on the island.

Steve and Patrick were friends since childhood, but things have changed a bit last year when they met Lauren the at the beginning of college. Patrick had a secret crush on Lauren. The only person who knew was Steve and thing got weird when during a party Steve hooks up with Lauren. They were a couple of a few months. Patrick never really had forgiven Steve for this betrayal. Steve tried to apologize telling him that she was not attracted to him and that he didn’t make any move on her. Thing got weird between Steve and Patrick, but they were still friends. Lauren and Steve broke up a few weeks before leaving for Pleasure Island. Lauren got lucky and managed to get a separate room just the day before leaving for the tropical island.

Shane was a newcomer to the group. Patrick met him during classes when he was assigned to Shane for a class work. Since then they became friends. Shane was a bit awkward when you don’t know him. He’s very shy and quite the nerd, but when you come to know him he’s quite friendly and fun.

Each and every one of them got a good reason to be on the island. For some, it’s not just to enjoy the scenery. Will they still be friends once the game began or will they be an adversary.

Which story do you want to follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)