More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dragonmaster888 dragonmaster888

Rules And Choosing An Adventure:

The great harem journey[dragonmaster888](harem, impregnation,domination)

One day, will i was relaxing in my room suddenly a strange sheet entered by my window.

I took it and i started reading it... What? me? the most pervert person in existence, well i am a little kinky on the inside but the most pervert seems a little too much, but this seems like a golden opportunity to fuck a lot of hot girls, but this seems to good to be true. After that i started to think about this thing for the entire day. When the sky started to get darker I was still there and a girl appeared on my window...

Sefalia: "oh come on, its been hours, why are you taking so much time, you can take so much girls"

"who are you?"

"I'm Sefalia and i'm the goddess who has the task to control you and give you the girls of your choice, nice to meet you"

"oh, nice too meet you too, but chosing only 50 between all of this girl is pretty hard, there is a possibility that i can... get a little bit more?"

"Man, are you serious?... well, the gods have choose you because you are the most pervert, try asking won't hurt, i think?"

She then take her phone and start writing to someone, after some seconds she receive an answer

"ok the gods decide to propose you a modified version of this offer, you will get the 25% more of girl and you can create a little dimension where all of them can leave with you, and the dimension can be trasformed to your liking and you will get three abilities chosen by you, but those ability must by approved by the highet gods and one time every month you will have to defeat a dangerous dimensional monster who normally the gods should kill and to finish you will go get the girls in their universe by yourself and they will not directly be your servant, but you can ask for powers to do it."

"I like this propose more, and i know want power i want: first i want a spacial control so that i can easily move through the space and dimensions, second i want to have and aura that makes the girls horny and third i want to have a power that affect the mind of the people i watch in the eyes so that i can adjust the problem of them not being my slaves"

"well, this is getting interesting, give a second that i write the information to the gods"

after she sent the message for th gods, the gods replied with an affirmative answer and they said that i could start from tommorow.

"Well, that went very smothly, well see you soon big boy(wink)."

"See you soon, Sefalia"

After all today's events, i went to bed ready to see what will happen, and when i was sleeping the gods sent me some messages about my powers and the fact that if i take a girl from her universe in her place there will be an identical clone and if she wants to return to her universe for some time she can return from were she left. Well, tomorrow will be a great day...


The girls i choose from the list are:

Dragon ball: Bulma, young Chi-Chi, Android 18, young Videl, Android 21, adult Pan, Launch, Caulifla, Vados, Kale, adult Bra, young Panchy, Cheelai, Maron and Gine. Thanks to that i got: a power boost, flying and ki control, all sayan forms, ultra instinct, ultra ego and the power of summon and shape kachi katchin.

Naruto: all girls. Thanks to that i got: another power boost and chakra control, mastery on three elements(earth, wind, fire), sharingan and rinnegan.

King of fighters: Mai, Kula, Blue Mary, Angel, Shermie. Thanks to that i got: great boosts to strenght and speed and the mastery of three martial arts(bjj, kick boxing and kung fu).

Bikini warriors: Fighter, Mage, Paladin, Cleric, Hunter, Valkyrie, Kunoichi, Black knight. Thanks to that i got: ability to travel quickly between other universes and even with others, stop time in universes where you aren't in and me and my waifu can't age past our prime, nor die to old age.

The asterix war: All girls. Thanks to that i got: extremely good ability with sword, i became a genestella and i got an Orga Lux withthe ability to cut the space.

Overlord: Albedo, Shalltear(with the big boobs she should have), Lupusregina, Solution, Aura(but taller, with longer hair, and two big tits), Tia, Tina. Thanks to that i got: the ability to use a lot of magic and a magical power that reaches the realm of gods.

Taimanin asagi: Asagi, Sakura, Emily, Shizuru, Mari. Thanks to that i got: the ability to summon 50 tentacles from near surfaces and an infinite sexual stamina.

Mortal combat: Kitana, Jade, Sindel. Thanks to that i got: an extra-dimensional storage of 50 m3 where i can enter.

From where it start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)