More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by cyclone cyclone

The jogger or the gossipers?

The gossipers

Gracie let the jogger run past and get on with her day. She was beginning to realise that she could do almost whatever she wished for with these new powers. Gracie timestopped and mad room for herself in between the two teens and got a feel of their firm tits. She began her fun by grabbing the tall brunettes hand and placing it firmly on the small redheads ass. She clenched the hand into a squeezing motion and hid behind a bush before unfreezing time.

"Sara! What the hell!" screamed the redhead jumping away from her. "Are you a les-" I instantly stopped time again.

"Awww... why are you two fighting? Your supposed to be friends." Gracie said in mock concern. Gracie grabbed the redhead and pulled her close to Sara, mashing their lips together. She put one of the redhead's hands on Sara's ass and the other on Sara's boob. "Whose the lesbo now?" mocked Gracie. "Time to kiss and make up." She hid again and unfroze time.

"Lindsay! Get off me! Your a disgusting pig!" shrieked the Sara.

"It's not me Sara I swear." said Lindsay sobbing away into her hands.

"I think it's time for the final humiliation." announced Gracie

Ready for humiliation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)