More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by wicker wicker

Ready for humiliation?

Humiliation

Gracie watched the two teens yammering away while texting on their phones. She stopped time and walked over. She went over and lifted the two off of the bench. Sara was wearing a knee length khaki skirt, and Lindsay was wearing a pair of skinny jeans. Gracie removed Sara's pink lacy panties and pulled them down over Lindsay's head so the crotch was over her face. She then removed Lindsay's jeans, which was not easy, and removed Lindsay's yellow boy's cut panties and pulled them down over Sara's head so the crotch was over her face. She then left Lindsay's jeans on the ground. She removed Sara's pink v-neck t-shirt and bra. Now Sara was topless and Lindsay was bottomless. She put them both back down on the bench. Using the shoelaces from Lindsay's shoes, she tied their wrists behind their backs and to the bench.

Gracie stepped back and restarted time.

Both girls screamed when they realized they were in a state of half undress with panties over their faces. While the girls struggled, Gracie sent out a mass text on Sara's phone. I'm sick of Lindsay bragging about how much anal sex she has! She then sent out a mass text on Lindsay's phone. _If Sara brags one more time about having sucking off men twice her age, I'm gonna scream! _She then took photos of the two and sent the photos out. She stopped time and put the phones in the girls' purses.

anything else or move on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)