More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by redactedthegreat redactedthegreat

Where to start

The future is futa: Emily, a scientist who discovers an unexpected solution to the sperm shortage

Emily leaned back in her chair, heaving a heavy sigh. If she had to look at one more rat vagina she felt like she would lose her mind. For two years she'd been working on a cure for the nano-virus that was ravaging the globe. She'd made important progress early on, being the first person to adapt the virus to rats for lab testing, but it had been a slow and laborious process ever since.

She'd finally sequenced the code of the nanoviral component last year, and even found a way to introduce modifications, but she couldn't seem to get anything to work. Her biggest accomplishment so far had been to implant the nanocode into a less contagious host virus. She'd got it to the point where it could only be passed blood to blood.

The part she was having the most difficulty with was regrowing the male sex organs. The new tissue created by the virus was special, it had a sort of immunity to additional nanoviral modifications. New pussies hardly even responded to testosterone; men who'd been infected couldn't use it to grow their clits or even slow down their periods.

A rueful smile crossed Emily's lips as she considered a potential future where every biological male had been infected and the biggest 'dicks' in the world belonged to trans men. The smile faded from her face as a new thought occurred to her: she'd been spending all her energy on trying to undo the changes from the virus, but what if she tried a different approach.

The nanocode in the original virus only activated if it encountered a Y chromosome. It was highly sensitive, even infecting male sperm as it passed the cervix; a fact that had reduced the male birthrate to single digits. But what if she modified the virus to do the opposite, to activate from encountering DNA without a Y chromosome?

A manic excitement lit up her face as she modeled the possibilities on her computer. It was so simple, it had been in front of her face the entire time. She couldn't reverse the changes in infected males, but there didn't seem to be anything preventing her from triggering the growth of male parts in genetic females. She would even be able use the code she'd already written, just with a little tweak in the activation parameters.

Hours later Emily held a vial of synthesized virus in her hands. If this worked it had the potential to end the sperm shortage. But how would the world react to the news? An injection that can cause someone to grow a dick and balls within a week, but it only works on people who never had those parts to begin with.

What does Emily do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)