More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Unknown7 Unknown7

What's next?

The ethics of fucking dragons

"Okay, so can you not breath fire or something?" asked Fred.

"No, I need to learn how"

"But you can fly?"

"No, I need to learn how"

"Do you have any dragon abilities available at all?"

"Just enhanced strength, speed and my claws"

"Come to think of it, how are you able to walk and talk?" asked Fred, "you've just been born"

"Actually, daddy, my egg was laid eighteen years ago" said the dragon, "during that time, I had a link with the Dragon God. That's how it works with us dragons"

"Right, but it didn't explain how to breath fire or fly?"

"He said it was something we have to figure out ourselves after we hatch"

"Okay, but the point is that you are eighteen years old" said Fred, "and judging from your boobs and vagina, they are human enough to have sex with without it being wrong in any way"

"Wouldn't that still be ?"

"Oh no, I'm not biologically related, nor am I raising you as my own child" said Fred, "you just simply imprinted on me like some animals do. I am in no real way, your father. And you're a hot babe, so we should fuck"

Suddenly Farsel returned and summoned chains of solid darkness that trapped both Fred and the dragon.

"Motherfucker" said Fred, "I'm trying to fuck a dragon chick, here!"

The dark elf then approached the two.

"So the dragon can't use her full power" she said, "I was scared there"

Farsel began inspecting the naked and chained body of the dragon girl.

"She is certainly beautiful with a delightful paleness"

"Well, that's because she spent the eighteen years inside an egg"

Farsel caressed the dragon's body, groping her boobs.

"We could just have a threesome" said Fred.

The magic chains the dragon's legs apart and Farsel put her fingers in her vagina.

"Now, you have a choice, little dragon" said Farsel, "submit to me, or I will make you submit"

Does the dragon submit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)