More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Does the dragon submit?

No

"No" said the dragon girl, "I will submit only to my daddy"

The dragon broke the chains and clawed at Farsel.

"No, you are mine!" Farsel screamed.

Farsel cast another fire spell at the dragon but she was unfazed.

"You think fire would work on a dragon?"

Farsel ran away again.

"Do you want me to go after her?" the dragon asked.

"No, just get me out of these chains" said Fred, "I'm not into this being chained up thing"

The dragon broke the chains off Fred.

"But you did look pretty hot all naked in those chains"

The dragon blushed.

"Thank you, daddy"

"I think I should give you a name" said Fred, "I don't wanna just be calling you Dragon or Dragon Girl. I'll call you Daenerys"

"Yeah, I like that" said the dragon who will now be known as Daenerys.

"Okay, lets have sex now" said Fred.

Daenerys lay down on her back. Fred took his penis out and fucked her. He did think it would have been better if she had those chains attached to her. Hell, he wouldn't mind doing the same to the dark elf.

Maybe, that's Fred should do. Become a Dark Lord. Of course he'd need a good name. He had some trouble thinking of one. Then he remembered that he was in a fantasy world where nobody would know of Earth pop culture.

Plus, he already named his dragon girl Daenerys anyways. So he might as well call himself Darth Vader.

"So what did this Dragon God teach you about the world?" Fred asked.

"That the place is called Arizelle, that there's several races like humans and elves, that dragons are a rare species"

"Did it give you any information about how I can teach you to fly or breath fire?"

"Nope"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)