More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Omni-kid Omni-kid

What's next?

The early bird...

In the early morning hours even, far too early for most people's tastes, including Lucas' own, you could hear a very energetic if somewhat annoying young boy storming out his home's front door shouting for his best friend to wake up while doing so.

Lucas tried to get back to sleep, hoping that Barry would just go back home and leave him alone for now. He knew, however, that his sleep was over when there was a loud knock on the front door. Downstairs he heard his mother groggily standing up to see who it was, although she probably knew as well as he did who it was. He decided to get up and ready himself as long as he still had time to put on proper clothes, as, knowing Berry he would drag him along in his PJs, even naked, if need be. Just as he was finished putting on his usual outfit, which consisted of a vest-like top, wide jeans, red sneakers, a scarf and his red beret, Barry crashed into his room, almost ramming the door in his room alongside himself. He immediately starts shouting at Lucas. "YOU. ME. to the lake. NOW! Or you'll owe me 10 million Poké!" As soon as the words were out of his mouth he was gone from your room, probably on his way to lake verity already. Seeing no use in making him wait, you goes downstairs and tell your mum where you're going. She just nods and goes back to sleep apparently not awake enough to really care yet. And so, you go outside towards route 201.

But do you arrive there without interruption?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)