More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What's next?

The dream changes

With those words I feel the dick pull away before plunging into me. I feel like I am going to split in two the cock is colossal in size, impossibly I feel it push out my stomach as my belly seems to expand. I don't feel any pain just an all consuming ecstasy. Without warning the dick moves back and then starts to move in and out of me faster and faster harder and harder.

As I moan loudly I scream out "PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER" and she does grabbing my wide hips as fuck handles I am pulled onto the dick with each thrust. With my ass now lifted I wrap my legs around the other oiled body as we slap together. As my head is pounded into the soft material it lays on I reach my hands out and grab what ever I can. I feel sheets in my hand though when I close my fists. For a moment I loose myself as I near another climax but then I open my eye and see a pillow and the world seems to change around me. Looking around as best I can I see a dim but familiar bedroom but it is hard to tell with my head being pushing into the pillows with each thrust.

Nearing climax I hear the body behind me begin to grunt hard and faster as the dick inside me throbs harder and harder. I climax screaming out like a siren closing my eyes I feel my self being turned over and with one last great thrust the dick erupts spewing hot cum inside of me. For what seems like forever we just stay like that our bodies locked in the immense climax but slowly I start to come down from the high as the dick moves out of me. Breathing hard I open my eyes and look up and am shocked to my core.

"Sam?" I say looking up at the body that had been fucking me. As my mind catches up with my eyes I look at Sam again. She was glistening in the soft light covered in body oil, her curves just as I remembered them but now in between her legs was a monster that I almost couldn't believe was inside me. Looking behind her I realize we are in my bed, in my room, and as I look down at my own oiled up body I realize just got fucked by her.

"You know you were right Morgan, you are pretty fucking hot" She says looking down at me her eyes running over my body.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)