More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Closer11 Closer11

What's next?

The doorbell rings

You had barely started reading the files of the different girls who had gone missing when Eva needed your attention for something. "I'm sorry to interrupt your work, sir. There are two unidentified females at the front door." You curse as you get back up from your desk and start heading downstairs again.

"Any hostile or suspicious behaviour? Are they armed?" you ask her while you walk down the stairs. Two unidentified females didn't tell you a whole lot. Maybe if they were cute you would give them a chance. You could use something to take your mind off the whole abduction situation.

"Negative. No visible firearms." she responds. You walk to the large monitor in the living room, instructing Eva to put up the front door camera on the screen. The monitor comes to life and shows the image of the front door. A woman is trying to look through the glass of the door and keeps ringing the doorbell that isn't actually connected. The figure looks no older than 18, with short black hair that is sticking to her forehead. Her face is covered in washed out make-up and her attire seems more fitting for a cheap whore than a college girl. The other girl isn't visible on this camera, but you expect her to be just out of frame.

"Good evening ladies. Can I help you?" you say into the microphone. You hear a short yelp from the woman at the door. You watch her turn around and gesture to who you presume to be the other female before turning back to the intercom. She was acting a little bit suspicious, that much was certain.

"Ah, oh... Yes, actually. You see, my friend and I got lost and we're looking for a place to hide from the rain. Would you mind letting us in until the rain subsides?" she says, not quite sure if there's a microphone to speak into. You think the whole situation over. "We tried other houses but were constantly rejected." she adds. You mute the microphone and address Eva.

"Eva, is it true that they have tried the other residences?" you ask Eva, who then confirms that they have indeed tried a few of the other houses in the area. The strange thing however was that their choices seemed sporadic and their movement cautious, as if they didn't want to be spotted.

"Curious." you say to yourself after Eva's quick briefing on the behaviour of the girls. There was definitely something off about these girls, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. Before you unmute the microphone again to answer the girls however, Eva adds her own suggestion.

"I suggest against letting them in, seeing how their behaviour is suspicious and their story incomplete." she tells you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)