More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amalgam amalgam

What did Sue see?

The dinosaur-like beast

There in the clearing, Sue spotted the dinosaur-like creature that had dropped her, only this was no random prehistoric animal found in the Savage Land, this being was none other than the evil mutant Karl Lykos, aka Sauron! He was a doubly cursed creature, to live forever as a half-man-half-pterodactyl, and all vampire, living off the life energies of others to sustain his own.

Sue did her best to contain her fear, but she couldn't help letting out a tiny gasp as she slowly backed away. But Sauron, who was more animal than man these days, effortlessly distinguished the sound of a frightened woman over the din of the lush jungle. He chuckled and turned to see, of course, nothing. But he was undiscouraged.

"Do you think you can hide from me, Susan Richards-- Invisible Woman?" questioned the half-man-half-flying-lizard. He put the stress on Sue, approaching with careful steps and menacing her with a snapping of his long serrated beak. "I don't need to see you to know where you hide." Sauron inhaled deeply through his nostrils and turned a sharp left, where he knew that the Invisible Woman had moved to. He knew her odor now, and he wouldn't forget it.

Susan thought furiously for a way to escape. If she ran she would only provide Sauron a means to hear her scampering footsteps. Neither could she stay still, for her adversary would find her eventually by smell.

"Oh what will you do, my pretty, what will you do?"

What does Susan Richards do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)