More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by guzhead2003 guzhead2003

What does Susan Richards do?

Sue goes visible in front of Sauron

Sue came out of hiding, she had nowhere to run. She went visible and watched as the winged dinosaur slowly came within feet of her position. Sauron landed several feet from Sue. He looked her over.

"What is it that you want Sauron," Sue asked, trying as best she could to cover her exposed cleavage.

Sauron smiled, "I simply want you Susan, and nothing more!" His eyes leered over her body.

Sue laughed, "You think I haven't seen this shit before!" She began to position herself in a fighting stance. "Every villain wants a crack at me!" She began to form a dagger with her mind.

"I am not like most villains Susan," Sauron smiled. "Just look into my eyes!"

Normally, Sue would have been more attuned to this trick, but something caused her to look into his eyes. They began to shine emerald greeen. Sauron's hypnotic powers were almost instant. Sue began to feel light headed. "I....I feel..."

Sauron began to close the gap between them, never taking his eyes off her. "You feel fine Susan!"

Sue didn't understand why, but she nodded, "I feel fine!" Her mind was running over every word she spoke. Something about his eyes was captivating.

"You feel like following me to my lair," Sauron continued.

Sue nodded, despite her inner fear. Something was wrong, but going with this beast seemed right. "I will!" She answered.

"You have been neglected a long time Susan Richards. Your husband doesn't deserve you does he?" Sauron asked getting even closer.

Sue shook her head, "He doesn't!" Why had she said that.

Sauron was not done manipulating her mind. "You need a strong mate, someone who will take care of you!"

Sue was lost now, her mind seemed to hang on Sauron's every word. She dropped her fighting stance. "I do need as stronger mate! But who?"

"I will be your mate. Your alpha male. You will birth me many younglings!" Sauron added.

Sue began to envision a future as Sauron's mate. This seemed strange at first, but he was right, she needed an alpha male. She looked over Sauron's form. "This strong specimen will do just fine," she thought to herself.

"Come," Sauron asked, "and be my mate!"

Sue nodded, "Yes, I will." Within minutes she found herself in Sauron's arms being whisked away to god only knew. But she didn't care at that moment. This was evolutionarily right, she told herself.

Sauron takes her to his lair

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)