More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NiteAngel NiteAngel

What's next?

The dance

Amanda immediately began to show me her moves. She started to do a lap dance for me, swaying her hips and arching her back. Her hands moved up and down my body, teasing me with her touch.

I felt my heart racing as she moved closer and closer to me. She moved her hands to my chest and then down to my waist. Her fingers teased my belt buckle as she continued to move her body against mine.

I felt my cock hardening as she moved her hands up and down my body. She moved her hands to my neck and then to my face. She kissed me passionately and then moved her hands down to my chest.

She then moved her hands to my crotch and started to tease my cock with her tits. She moved her hands up and down, teasing me with her touch. I felt my cock throbbing as she continued to tease me.

She moves her body in circles, her hands teasing and caressing my body. I can feel her heat and her energy radiating through me. She moves her body in circles, her hands teasing and caressing me. I can feel her pleasure and her desire as she teases me, and I can feel my own arousal growing as she moves.

Finally, she moved her hands to my cock and started to give me a blow job. She moved her hands up and down, teasing me with her tongue. I felt my orgasm building as she continued to tease me. She moved her hands faster and faster and I felt myself almost climaxing.

Just as I was about to reach my climax, Amanda pulled away and I felt myself wanting for more. She smiled and winked at me leaving me feeling aroused and wanting for more.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)