More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NiteAngel NiteAngel

What's next?

Going to bed

The room was dimly lit, and the bed was big enough for two people to comfortably fit. She felt the warmth of the sheets against her skin, and the mattress was just the right amount of softness for her body.

Amanda lay in the large and comfortable bed, her eyes closed in anticipation.

Amanda opened her eyes and looked up at me. She gave me a knowing smile and then began to give me step-by-step instructions on how to perform cunnilingus on her. I followed her instructions, and with each movement, I could feel her body begin to relax and open up.

"Oh, that feels so good," Amanda said, her voice a low whisper. She let out a little moan as I continued to pleasure her.

"I love the way you taste," I said, and she smiled in response. She wanted more, and I was happy to oblige.

As Amanda's pleasure built, she reached for a condom and put it on for me. I slid into her, missionary position, and we moved together in perfect harmony.

The sensation was overwhelming, and Amanda let out a loud moan as she climaxed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)