More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spation Spation

Next chapter will follow the male lead

The couple is reuinted

In the darkness there was a slight glimpse of another human body, it looked slightly more masculine. Sort of skinny, but his fat distribution was focused on his buttocks and legs, and no facial hair what so ever. It was her boyfriend, who had come to rescue her, but as he rushed into the first environment where his girlfriend lay a few hours ago, he only found her clothes. As he was inspecting them, the tentacle with the needle appeared and shot its needle from which he immediately fainted. As he opened his eyes, he saw his girlfriend, who was still , as he called out to her, he was suddenly swallowed by the meaty ground. He found himself naked and restricted by tentacles. Before he could scream, one of them entered his mouth with its sticky, wet texture and started pushing its long limb down his throat. Another one penetrated his butthole and stimulated his prostate, but also “cleaned” him in a similar fashion as they did with his girlfriend. For some reason he felt pleasure from being relieved and having his prostate massaged, he often asked his girlfriend to do it too, but the soft sensation of the tentacle was a lot more pleasing than the bony, big nailed fingers of his girlfriend. Suddenly everything screamed “no” inside of him, he didn’t want to give in, but it was too late. His penis was throbbing red, his foreskin retracted on its own and a tube-like tentacle approached it. Like a suction cup it sucked on his penis. It felt like a blowjob, except the suction was a lot stronger and even though it was wet, it wasn’t sloppy at all, but sort of sticky and helped the vacuum to move his shaft up and down. Another, smaller tentacle from within twisted itself around between the glans and the foreskin, stimulating his male g-spot. It felt incredible. His head went blank and ejaculated like never before. The tentacle kept sucking out his semen until he could feel his testicles rise and fall multiple times. He was completely empty. He ejaculated another time. The third time, it was only his pee which trickled out, but the tentacle started sucking it up too. It felt better than relieving himself after holding in gallons of pee for hours.

Before he could come back to his senses, another tentacle appeared. It had multiple needles and it started injecting various spots on his body. It started with his chest on both sides. Then his buttocks and finally his penis and balls. He did not see a single thing but felt everything in even more vivid detail. His face contorted in horror as his penis began to shrink. He felt it. But it wasn’t as much of a shrinking motion as a “getting sucked in” motion. It was as if his body had absorbed his penis back in, and he felt a gaping hole open instead. While he tried to scream out a tentacle quickly stuffed his mouth and released an immense load of white goo, making him drool and drip the liquid from his mouth.

The wall released him now, while still being held by tentacles. As he saw his girlfriend look at him in terror, he could only muster a few words in the meaning of “it’s not what it looks like” and “it’ll be okay”, but it was mostly semen-like and drool bubbles which were popping in his mouth, while trying to let out words. After most of the liquid oozed out of his mouth, he could finally muster the words properly. But to the surprise of both of them his voice was a lot more feminine and higher pitched than his usual voice. Before they could laugh it off and talk more, she saw a tentacle approach his nipples which were strangely puffed up. As it was getting rubbed by the tentacle, his breasts started to grow bigger, they were almost as big as his girlfriends, but his nipples were so sensitive, he couldn’t stop shaking while they were being played with. He noticed that his crotch was sticky and wet, but not just between his legs, but also on the inside and it was so hot down there, he couldn’t help himself but moan. He was put down on his knees, while a tentacle entered his asshole and another one his mouth. As she watches these tentacles violate her boyfriend, she can’t help it, but to feel horny, her clitoris starts to throb and get larger again. As she thinks about joining her boyfriend, she is instead confronted by a tentacle. Another tube-like tentacle appeared, but instead of sucking on a penis, it started pleasuring her clitoris, which turned hotter and hotter, until she was about to have an orgasm. As the tentacle slowly removes itself, without letting her touch herself to climax, she sees a huge throbbing penis emerge from where her clitoris used to be. It grew quickly and its foreskin peeled itself back as it poked against her belly button. Her soft skin and the gooey substance which was still partly covering her rubbed her new penis gently and it felt as if a million stars shot through the sky. The sensation made her bite her lips and roll eyes as she her arms into the ground to withstand the pleasure wave. After the sensation dulled, she came back to her senses to see that her boyfriend had no penis anymore and where it used to be, a cute, tight-looking vagina was dripping grool now. The creature went back to its sucking motion on her new tool. A parasite-like being pushed itself out of the tip of this tentacle and entered her urethra. She was about to cum, but it stopped again. She shook violently, she wanted to experience male ejaculation, but the thing in her urethra just wouldn’t let her cum, even though it was also rubbing her and helped her feel more pleasure.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)