More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Spation Spation

What's next?

Reversed roles

The tentacles finally stopped playing with her boyfriend, withdrew themselves from his ass and mouth and put him down on the ground. She was also released of the clasps of the creatures. But before they moved fully to the background, needles appeared on them and injected a serum into their bellies. Her boyfriend is unable to move, he’s exhausted and has a lot of grool covering his thighs. The room is being filled with the odour of the flowers, she can’t control herself. As she sees her new throbbing member, she wants to use it on his new vagina. She always thought about pegging him at least once, but this… this was more than she could have ever wished for. She forcefully grabbed him by the thighs, spread them and without any unnecessary foreplay or words, she penetrated him. Her face seemed to melt as drool came gushing out through her tongue and his eyes rolled back. Her newly emerged penis entered his tight, hot pussy. As she went in forcefully, she felt as she was expanding his walls with her dick and each millimetre felt like a new unexplored world of pleasure. Finally, something slightly stopped her motion, but soon it snapped and made way to even deeper, tighter regions. She took his virginity; this concept was something she had never experienced before. Taking the virginity of someone; it was so empowering, so pure, so ecstatic. He had not been a virgin when they first did it together, so she had her chance now. She moved her hips with which she rubbed her large rod inside the new virgin fuckhole of her boyfriend like a rabbit in heat. He seemed to dislike it and covered his face, but she couldn’t stop, until she finally, and with a lot of , drove her whole lower body with a loud shriek into his pelvis and filled it with unnatural amounts of semen. Her head tilted backwards, and her eyes rolled back as she ejaculated into him. His still new eggs were made to split at a higher rate than normal from the recent injection, but this was also reflected on his belly. A shining symbol appeared on it, akin to a uterus. One of her sperm cells immediately managed to find a ripe egg and impregnate it. It seemed her seed was also more potent than average.

She had not realised it before, but her breasts were considerably bigger than before, so were her buttocks. It must have been the nectar, or the injection she got, she thought as she was rocking back and forth inside of her boyfriend. After ejaculating about five times, she drooped down to the floor.

Both of them were now grabbed by tentacles and pulled away from each other. The girl got her eyes covered by one of them, after which something was inserted into her vagina, which she had not experienced before. A meaty suction cup also covered her dick and it seemed to connect to the tentacle in her pussy. The tentacle had a thin end which led all the way to her cervix and kept sucking and pumping her precum towards it. She subconsciously moved her hips and tried to hump the tentacle, which obediently offered a favourable resistance to her thrusts. She felt a different sort of liquid filling her, but she didn’t know that the exquisite lubricant was her own, until she saw that the entity had connected her pussy and dick. She wanted to scream, because she knew if she cums, she’ll likely impregnate herself with all the semen she now produced. But it was too late, the suction tentacle was pumping madly, while her vaginal walls contracted and her hips continued to move on their own because of the slippery tentacle vacuum wrapping her dick, she orgasmed twice as her insides were filled by the insane amount of her own semen.

A few weeks may have passed, which felt like a few days to them because ever since then they couldn’t stop having sex with each other, while the tentacles assisted them by rubbing their breasts, asses, buttholes, large bellies, or inserting themselves all the way inside of them, or their mouths. They were also constantly fed by the flower dicks, which even served as an aphrodisiac and kept them horny all the time. Both had shiny tattoo-like symbols on their enlarged bellies. They seemed to be both in the final stage of pregnancy, even though it was only a few weeks since their impregnation. They stopped their orgy as both of them saw their huge bellies protrude. It looked like something was poking on them from the inside, both of them experienced this sensation as something orgasmic as both of them made an inhuman face with their eyes rolled back and their tongue out. The water of her boyfriend broke. The small tentacle babies inside of him started messing up his insides, they were squirming in all directions, rubbing against his anal walls from the inside and his cervix, which was the closest. His girlfriend got the same treatment, except that she was filled with far more babies. Nevertheless, she had the great urge to lean in to him and go for a deep French kiss as they pushed out weird egg-shaped balls, which unfolded into tentacles as their breasts started lactating and gushing with milk with each new pushed out egg. Soon his girlfriend’s breasts did the same, but they were at least two sizes bigger and were overflowing with milk, which was about to get sucked up by the newly born tentacles. As they pushed out more and more eggs, spraying each other with their breastmilk, they squirted from their vaginas as well and drenched each other even further. The eggs were rubbing against their vaginas very heavily as they squirmed out of them, it felt like multiple tentacle cocks were penetrating them from the inside out. Both orgasmed and after such an immense experience they fainted.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)