More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheMasterLurker TheMasterLurker

What happens next?

The continues...

Despite the size of his ejaculation, Zargals cock was still rock-hard. Ashven scooped some of his seed up from her tits and gulped it down, almost coming from the slightly salty taste of her owner's seed. He rubbed the tip of his meat against her hardened nipples and even more sperm passed onto the breasts of Ashven. She cupped her gloved hand and carried it to her mouth, again relishing the taste. She stroked him vigorously in the hope that the size of his cock would increase further, looking at him with her most pleading expression through her cum-coated face. She begged him to give her more pleasure, and promised to be a good little slut for him. He, in a moment of weakness, allowed her to cum whenever she wanted, but not more than three times in total for the remainder of the night.

Zargal grabbed her by her swan-like neck and lifted her up from where she was kneeling on the bench, her in the process and forcing her to squeal, much to his delight. His cock was dripping with a mixture of her saliva and his semen. He set her down on the floor and laid his hand on her head, forcing her to bend over and offer her ass to him. He wanted to test the elasticity of Ashven's asshole so he pushed his cock against it, not caring about the cries of his victim protesting his sudden entry. Well-lubed as his cock was, the pounding soon became pleasurable for her, and she started to moan and glance back at him sexily. But the position was uncomfortable for him, even though Ashven bent her knees and arched her back for him to facilitate his sodomisation of her body.

So Zargal made her grovel on the bench, her legs spread, his hand never leaving her head to prevent her from getting up and to use as a handle to fuck her better. She moaned with pleasure as she felt the enormous phallus digging relentlessly into her lovely ass. She soon felt the twitching of Zargal's cock, hammering her most intimate hole. Ashven shuddered in ecstasy after this brutal penetration, happy that he finally treated her like an animal. She turned to him with a seductive look, eager to contemplate this fierce violent sodomy. She begged him to increase the pace of his penetration and pushed herself even deeper on his big cock, only moments away from her first orgasm of the night.

Pulling out just before her release, he again made change to positions so she could cling to the bar that stood before the bench. Ashven feeling the enormous phallus wedged between her buttocks raised high in the air remembered that three days ago, Zargal had taken her directly to the ground to pound her in a similar position. She couldn't help but miss the cold concrete floor, making her arms and knees bruise and her boobs spill out from underneath her. Now, her eyes rolled back in pleasure feeling the movement of seventeen inches of cock that rubbed her sensitive skin. Zargal soon had enough of this foreplay and unceremoniously shoved his primal dick into her, forcing a cry of pain that in an instant became one of pure pleasure.

He was merciessly pounding his huge cock into Ashven's ass for a few minutes, when suddenly he uttered an abrupt blow in which all seventeen inches of monstrous member were into his poor victim. His testicles came up against her pussy, making Ashven cry in ecstasy. This level of penetration was only possible because of her still well-streched asshole, broken in by his first of her and still feeling raw for Ashven. He repeated the process several times by entering eight inches softly into her ass and pushing the remaining nine inches forcefully in, always hearing delicious moans that grew louder in time as Ashven neared her orgasm. She was clinging onto the rusty metal bar before her, the wood of the bench rubbing on her breasts stimulating her further. She was even pushing back on him to maximise his thrusts, when suddenly her body convulsed as the waves of pleasure washed over her. With a loud yelp, cut off by the dick pistoning all the way into her, she went into a state of pure bliss, shuddering and losing all control over her body. Fucking her throughout her two-minute orgasm without a care, Zargal found the convulsing of her canal quite pleasurable and told her what a good fucktoy she was. He was nearing his climax aswell, but threatened to stop unless she begged him to her holes. As he did not want to cum so soon again, he decided to switch up their postition and pulled his cock out of her, resulting in a wet 'pop' and a dissapointed moan from Ashven.

Zargal twirled her around like a doll, resulting in her laying on the other end of the bench without the support of the steel bar, but also looking him directly in the eyes. Feared of having lost his favour, she instantly spread her legs and begged in a lithany of crude, demeaning and degraded pleas for ever greater, ever more primal cruelty. Zargal laughed at her desparation, and her fondling her breasts during her humiliation, obviously enjoying it. He happily obliged her for once, ramming his cock in the wet sea that was her pussy while also enjoying the view of her still cum-stained face contorting in pleasure. Three days prior she was a respected superheroine, renowed for her fighting skills, who could face the most vicios killers and dealers. Now she was just a quivering sex toy,a plaything for Zargal to despoil and discard without so much as a thought.

He was slamming her relentlessly, her pleasure building up much faster from his domination. He held her legs not far apart, enjoying the resistance of the partially open pussy he had aquired. He grunted with pleasure and told her what a lowly creature she was, being so wet and her nipples so erect it was painful for her. His strokes were so deep that Ashven's body was halfway off the bench, having to rely on her slim and toned waist to support her.

Then seizing her ankles, he pushed her legs wide aside to pound her now wide open pussy for real, their juices mixing to lubricate the mess. The motion of his huge cock was relentless, ever deeper, ever more powerful, Ashven even feared being torn in two by the size and of the thrusts. She could barely catch her breath, but she kept encouraging him with dirty talk, words she would never believe to have said crossing her drool-covered lips. She was anxious, but wanted to feel his cum in her womb at the same time. She thanked god for being so flexible as Zargal tightened his grip and pushed her legs even further apart into an overstrech, her pussy open as wide as possible for its violation. Judging by his grunts, he was nearing release, but Ashven wasn't too far off either. Her words were being cut short again and again by loud moans and squeaks, as her tormentor increased his pace even further. His Body was a blur to her in his last strokes, then he slammed into her pussy one last time and released a waterfall of sperm, flooding her tight mound. Ashven grabbed the bar thight, she felt her vagina completely filled by the hot liquid from the monster, and simultaneous to his release, she clenched her thighs as a huge wave of pleasure engulfed her and brought her in a paroxysm of pleasure. She screamed with joy on the top of her lungs, her voice eventually growing hoarse. She could no longer support her position, halfway over the bench and let her upper body fall over, her tits standing proudly out from her small frame and creating an erotic sight for the Monster towering over her.

Zargal pulled his bitch back by her ankles, plunging his cock in suddenly as if he wanted to his seed up Ashven's birth canal. She loved this sensation and smiled contently.

The monster removed himself from his victim's pussy, his cock still spurting seed and nearly reaching her breasts from his postition. He he aimed his last strands at her firm breasts. She pulled back the foreskin, milking him to extract the last drops of cum onto her stomach, while looking up to Zargal with love. She knew he was using her like a whore, a toy to satisfy his great sex drive, she had indeed suffered, but she needed it that way. The monster looked down on Ashven, he breathed deeply, tired of the intense hours of intercourse he had with her. He told her she was just a whore obsessed with his huge cock.

Ashven, energetic as ever, did not want him to stop. She continued to masturbate the huge cock, resting on her belly, which under the caress stayed as hard as ever. A new spurt of semen was spread between the breasts of Ashven, accompanied by a guttural roar and a moan of delight that echoed against the walls of the basement and could easily be heard on the streets. She recovered as much as possible with her gloved hand and stuffed in her mouth, swallowing the warm and sticky seed with delight while looking lovingly into the cold eyes of the alien in front of her.

Zargal, moving so fast she didn't see it coming, slammed his huge phallus in her mouth, forcing her to swallow it all. As fast as he entered, he drew his huge cock away from Ashven's mouth and asked her to suck it again, proving her addiction to his penis. She lifted her head up from the bench and engulfed his cock with grace, keeping her eyes open and looking at him. She appreciated the taste of alien sperm, she was eager to swallow his disproportionate cock completely, and loved the loss of oxygen that it brought to her. Sensing he would not last long this time, Ashven began to pleasure herself unseen by Zargal, her only reactions being her moans, vibrating on his cock and shortening the time to his release even further.

She doubled her efforts rubbing her pussy and one of her nipples, feeling his twitching cock down her throat while steadily hammering into her, and felt the heat rise up inside of her. Ramming her head down onto the bench, he ejaculated for the third or fourth time in the mouth of Ashven, and she was desparate to collect all the semen dripping down her throat. The amount expelled by Zargal was as impressive to her as during his first ejaculation, his semen running along her lips and spreading through her hair. He withdrew his cock which was beginning to lose its rigidity, he uttered a roar of triumph, finishing to spread his seed over her tits in a last act of domination, her nipples were hard as wood, but she hadn't managed to cum a third time.

Zargal walked away from the bench, she begged him to stay and continue to use her, promising him the most exquisite oral sex and free use of her body. Propping herself up on the bench, the cum-coated ex-superheroine tried her most seductive look, showing off her thigh gap even with her legs crossed. She promised him to be his her every hour of every day, if he would only mistreat her once more. Zargal, his cock resting and dripping with sperm replied that he was tired of her servile spirit. He liked his girls to resist him, he went to campus to kidnap another treat to entertain him in the coming hours. Ashven no longer interested him.

Before leaving, he informed Ashven that he had promised her to two of his most faithful disciples when he was finished. They had watched the whole scene unseen by her and now two shadows appeared in a corner of the room. Ashven still lying on the bench was horrified to see these two huge black versions of Zargal approach. Zargal introduced them as Jarvana and Mananga, whose cocks, double the size of Zargal's, were already hardening at the sight of Ashven's hot holes. She plead to Zargal to protect her, but the monster was already gone, leaving her to her dire fate.

Ashven was fascinated by the two monster cocks that were much longer than Zargals, measuring half a meter at their current state, their foreskin glowing brown. She was also mortified though, jumped from the bench and ran towards the door. She was naked but she thought that the escape through the dark streets of the campus was far preferable to the promised her by the two henchmen of Zargal. She knew they wanted all of her, they would fill up her holes simultaneously. She sprinted into the darkness. They uttered roars of anger and frustration...

Does she escape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)