More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Torg Torg

Choices, choices

The college boys

Maybe a little gangbang with the college boys. Your clit is singing their praises. You feel like getting airtight.

You approach the group of college boys, your hips swaying seductively to catch their attention. "Hey there, cuties," you purr, flashing them a smile that leaves them mesmerized. "I'm Angela, and I'm feeling a little adventurous today. Would any of you be interested in a... group activity?"

Their eyes light up, and a few of them laugh nervously, clearly excited by the prospect. "In that case," you continue, "I need you to help me with my beach chair. It's stuck in the sand, and I could use some strong arms to get it out." Three of them follow you, the others returning to other activities. Randy is an athlete or a gym bunny: his muscles are prominent but his package is the smallest. He's ruggedly handsome. Will has a normal physique, an average appearance with Rayban shades, but a significantly larger bulge than the others. You lick your lips. Jim is gorgeous with long curly blond hair, sea-blue eyes, a strong chin, and a killer smile that makes your bikini bottoms want to slide off. He seems to have a medium-sized cock from what you can tell.

As they gather around, you deliberately position yourself so that your ample cleavage is on full display. The college boys are putty in your hands as you lean forward to explain the situation, your breasts nearly falling out of your bikini.

With a few well-placed yanks on the chair, it comes loose from the sand.

"Thanks! Now let's find a place that's a little more private," you suggest, beginning to walk away from shore toward a more sheltered spot. They follow dragging the chair.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)