More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Torg Torg

What's next?

The challenge

As the group follows you, their eyes devouring every curve and detail of your body, you can sense their rampant curiosity and desire. You can't help but revel in the power and control you hold over these young men. This will be a day to remember.

You lead them to a secluded corner of the beach where tall dunes provide some cover from prying eyes. The threesome sets up the beach chair and umbrella, creating a makeshift bedroom under the hot sun.

You begin to undress, slowly unhooking your bikini top and letting it fall to the sand, revealing your perfect, upturned breasts. The college boys' eyes widen in delight as they gaze at you, their bulges growing with each passing second. You pull the strings on your bikini bottoms and let them fall. They are all salivating.

"I like to have fun," you say seductively, returning their gaze and licking your lips. "Let's play a little game. Each of you will take a turn licking my pussy. You'll each have five minutes. The one who makes me come the most will get the first shot at fucking me in whichever hole they want." You notice Jim has a watch, so you say, "You can keep time, Jim."

The college boys eagerly agree to the challenge, their youthful energy keeping them on edge. They form a circle around you, each of them ready to take their turn.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)