More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by augy6666 augy6666

Has the civilization advanced?

The civilization has advanced parallel to ours with exceptions

You turn around and see paved roads running for miles and miles in the distance with a couple of signs in the far distance. As you looks up pass the road and hills more you can skyscrapers in the far distance. You cautiously walk toward the paved roads, pass a wooden table with a sign that looks to have been put up recently saying “Males Prohibited from Wearing Clothing!”

On the table you see a torn newspaper that has headline reads “Male Equality Bill Likely to Fail” On the front page is a picture of beautiful blonde in her early forties holding a whip with the caption saying, “I will never give a man or boy equal rights!”

You turn the page to the local news and see the headlines, “Men given partial vote on all state propositions?” A brunette in her late thirties standing next to a guy in front of the university. The caption says, “She will punish any woman that prevents any male college graduate or student from voting!”

You decides to strip your cloths off, so you won't attract any unwanted attention. You places your cloths into back pack and slowly move up the beach toward the fence where the sign says "Heraville 200 miles". On the other side of the road it reads "Amazonia City limits" and underneath says “Population of four billion with 500 men strong".

You suddenly feels a tender touch against his ass and hears a female voice "Are you lost little boy?”

Who is behind you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)