More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by MarcusD MarcusD

The boys reach for the 'treats' or ?????

The boys grab their treats

"Mmmmm! I just love those treats!" One of the four boys exclaimed as he reached for the bowl of candy pressed against Darlene's firm, round tits. His hands slid over the top of the bowl and grabbed the hot housewife's breasts. "Let's unwrap these treats!" With that he gave the flimsy bra a tug.

Darlene's tits spilled into the open. Before she could object, two of the boys grabbed her, her down onto the couch, and fixed their hungry mouths on the woman's tits. They sucked and munched on Darlene's nipples; as hot as Darlene was, they quickly grew into rock hard buttons.

One of the other boys scooped out some of the candy that had spilled to the floor when Darlene dropped the candy bowl in surprise. "Tootsie Roll! I just love these!"

As the first two boys held Darlene down while they mauled and ate her tits, the other two boys roughly pulled off Darlene's cheerleader bottoms. "Damn! Look at that pussy! She's already hot!" The boys saw clearly that Darlene was wet and slick.

The boy who had grabbed the Tootsie Rolls unwrapped one and slipped it all the way up into Darlene's pussy. "I bet cunt-flavored Tootsie Rolls will be super!" He dove right in.

Darlene tried to struggle, but the boys had her pinned. Her body gave a shudder; they were getting her so turned-on she wasn't going to be able to resist.

The fourth boy climbed up onto the couch beside Darlene. He had already stripped off his pants. His cock was hard and hot. "Suck my treat, bitch!"

Between her legs the third boy was lapping away at her pussy and clit while he fucked her with three big Tootsie Rolls.

Does Darlene suck the boy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)