More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by The Bully The Bully

Does she make it to her car...unmolested?

Err....not quite

Darlene looked down at the table which had her keys, purse and cell phone on it. Her husband had just sent her a text with the address of the place they were going to meet. The busty blonde was excited to be going out tonight, in her sexy little outfit. She intended to do some serious cock teasing and was really looking forward to making love to her husband later on.

She smiled as she remembered she always carried two condoms in her little purse 'just in case' she was ever able to hook up with her loving husband. Tonight would be different. After all these years they'd be able to fuck bareback as they attempted to add to their family.

The stacked wife was just about ready to walk out into the garage to head off to the party when she heard the doorbell ring.

"Who could that be?" she asked herself as she turned around and headed back inside towards the front door. She reallly wanted to get the party and to her husband.

Without looking through the 'peep hole' Darlene opened the door and saw four teenage boys standing in her doorway.

They were all between the ages of 18 and 19 and were dressed in dark clothes with masks on.

"Hi." the sexy blonde said to the boys.

After a brief moment of silence as the four boys looked over the hot bodied MILF standing before them one of them called out, "Trick or Treat!"

"Oh right." Darlene said with a smile, "Aren't you boys a little old for this?"

"Never too old to get soem treats." one of the guys replied looking over her tight little body through th eholes in his mask.

"Hmmm." Darlene mused, "Are you guys supposed to be robbers or something?"

"Yeah something." another said grinning under his mask.

Little did she realize that tonight those boys had little interest in collecting just candy.

The boys were on a mission to try to rob as many empty houses as they could. They knew many people, in this high class neighborhood, were out going to parties. Their plan had been to ring the doorbells of many of the more secluded homes and see if anyone answered. If they did, they'd simply leave or collect some candy. If no one answered, after several rings, they assumed the house was empty and would break into it to rob it. This was their third house of the evening.

"Hang on guys. I'll be right back." Darlene stated as she spun around and began to walk back towards the kitchen where she had several unopened bags of candy. She really hadn't expected any Trick or Treaters as their house was quite a ways back from the road and she thought she'd be long gone before anyone would even show up.

As her high heels clicked on the tiled floor, the four horny teens closely watched the voluptuous MILF strut off to get them some candy. Their eyes were glued to her shapely legs and heart shaped ass as she walked away from them. And their cocks were getting hard, quite hard.

Two of the boys actually went to high school with Darlene's son, Tommy, and one of those actually recognized the stacked blonde from several school events and PTA meetings. He thought she was a pure hottie and would love to get his hands on her 'fun bags' and his dick between her legs.

This was an unexpected surprise for the guys as they stepped into Darlene's house, quietly shutting the door behind them.

In the kitchen, Darlene emptied several bags of candy into two large bowls.

Placing each of the bowls under her arms the curvy blonde headed back to the front of the house with her massive 'D' cup breasts pressing up against the candy bowls.

"Here's your 'treats' fellows." Darlene cheerfully said with a sweet smile on her face. In her sexy little outfit, and with her long blonde hair done up in two pony tails, she looked like the ultimate living sex doll standing before her young 'guests'.

What's next? (Please add threads)

The boys reach for the 'treats' or ?????

The boys reach for the 'treats' or ?????

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)