More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by MarcusD MarcusD

Does Darlene suck the boy?

Darlene is taken

Darlene was helpless and powerless to resist. The four boys had her pinned. Besides, the two boys munching on her tits and the boy licking her pussy and fucking her with a bunch of large-sized Tootsie Rolls has driving her crazy. She opened her mouth wide.

The boy standing over her drove his cock all the way into her mouth. He quickly began fucking the hot housewife's mouth. "Damn! This bitch is cock hungry!"

Between Darlene's legs, the Tootsie Roll boy slipped each of the three slick candies from her pussy and eased them into the woman's tight ass. Darlene felt the boy move over her; his cock, hard and long, easily entered her and fill her pussy.

Now two hard, young cocks plowed in and out of Darlene, who was increasing losing more and more control. She began thrusting her pelvis up, eager to have her cunt filled with hot, boy cock.

"Robbie," the boy fucking Darlene's mouth was panting in excitement, "why don't you fuck the bitch's ass with your monster cock!"

"Do you think she can handle it?" The boys all laughed cruelly.

Robbie abandoned Darlene's nipple and crawled under the woman. Darlene felt the boy pull the three Tootsie Rolls from her ass. She waited. Did he really have a a monster cock? Could she take it?

Can the monster fit in her ass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)