More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Radster23 Radster23

Who will the victim be?

The bitch from her high school has had this coming for years.

Nova didn't need to think twice about who she would be paying a visit to first now she was all powered up. Catherine had been the biggest bitch at her high school and she had never received the comeuppance she so richly deserved for years of bad behaviour. Well, that was about to change. Nova's target was a spoiled, vain brat who had openly looked down on her classmates because she happened to have rich parents. But all the money in the world wasn't going to save her from Nova's magic.

Nova had discovered Catherine was working as an estate agent and specifically requested her for a house tour. It would be just the two of them together in a big empty property. This was going to be the best birthday treat ever.

"I feel like I recognise you?" A typically overdressed Catherine regarded Nova with a hint of curiosity as they entered the building together. She ought to have, thought the witch, as she had teased mercilessly her just about every day for four years.

"We were at school together." Catherine's client revealed matter-of-factly "I'm Nova Willard."

"Oh, I see." Catherine replied, her interest now seemingly lost "you'll understand I meet a lot of people and can't recall everyone's name. But I do vaguely remember you."

Catherine paused in thought for a while. Nova wondered for a crazy moment if she was about to apologise for her constant name calling and mocking of Nova's relatively inexpensive clothing back in the day. She wasn't.

"Please don't be offended Nora, but are you sure this is in your price range? I do have more affordable properties I could show you and I have to be efficient with my time."

Nova sighed inwardly with relief. Now she would be able to enjoy what was about to happen without a shred of guilt.

What does Nova do to Catherine first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)