More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Khan Khan

What does Nova do to Catherine first?

Change her line of work

"Oh, I'm not here for the house." Nova replied. "I'm here for your other business."

Catherine gave her a puzzled look, but when their eyes met she instantly went into a trance. The hypnotic stare was not an easy spell to master, but it was one of the first the young witch had put her head into learning and she just confirmed her studies of this occult art had born their fruits. In this state, her targets couldn't lie to her or refuse to answer her questions, everything she affirmed became an absolute truth for them, and everything she ordered became a compulsion which they wouldn't even want to question. Once out of this hypnotic state, the victim wouldn't remember anything that happened except for what her mistress had engraved into her subconscious. Caught by surprised, unprepared and possibly lacking willpower, Catherine had no chance to resist the hex.

"In addition to your job as an estate agent, you are a sex worker. You will accept any sexual demand from a patron as long as they are ready to pay your extremely high prices. However, when the moment to pay will come, you will remember that I am actually your madam and realise that you have been tested. Afterward, you will bring me all the money you gain selling your body. By the way, give me your underwears, you don't want to wear any at work." The rich bitch bent forward and moved her hands underneath her dress to get rid of a black lacy thong which she handed to the witch. Nova dropped it into her purse with a smile. "Now tell me, whore, how sexually experienced are you, with men and with women?"

"I pretend that I'm saving myself for marriage, but I had vaginal and oral sex with seven different men, including two teachers in highschool and my current employer. I once took advantage of a female classmate who idolized me to experience with women, then I bullied her into silence even though I liked it." she replied in an emotionless tone.

"You feel really bad for this classmate. That's the most shameful thing in your life. You will do everything you can to find her, and when it's done you will call me. You want to apologize and become her sex to make ammend. You are actually a closet lesbian, she was the only one who ever made you come and men actually disgust you, ever did and ever will. But you'll keep sleeping with guys for cash and fuck with your boss, even though it makes you hate yourself. Also, I was your highschool crush and you only bullied me because you didn't dare ask me out and couldn't admit to yourself that you were not only attracted to a girl, but one from a less privileged background. It's another thing you can't forgive yourself for. Now you see me as the sexiest woman on Earth and you are honored that I even deign give you attention."

As soon as she put an end to the hypnotic stare, Catherine came to her senses and blushed, with a nervous but sincere smile on her lips. "Oh... I didn't expect you to be my very first client."

So it worked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)