More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by wicker wicker

how did it come to this?

The beginning

Ginni had returned home from college for the summer. Her 18 year old step-brother was there alone as her mom and her step-dad had just left for a ten day cruise. Ginnie had never gotten along with Steve, her step-brother. He was a nerdy geek who spent all of his free-time gaming, and she once caught him watching some sick Japanese porn on his computer: a porno of an secretary being pissed on.

Ginni was the opposite of Steve. She was outgoing, popular, a cheerleader, and had gotten a scholarship to college for her cheerleading skills.

She returned home to find her parents had left early and was stuck with Steve. Steve seemed different, though. He acted very friendly towards Ginni, and even brought her a soda as she was lying out by the pool.

After she drank the soda, Ginni feel asleep. She was awoken by Steve pouring cold water on her face.

"What the fuck, asshole?!" she yelled.

"Ginni, shut up. You will not talk without my permission. Now stand up and strip naked then stand there until I say otherwise," said Steve.

Ginni wanted to stand up and slap her stepbrother while telling him off, but she found herself silently taking off her bikini. After she was naked, she stood there trying to cover her breasts and pussy.

Steve took out his phone. "When I say action, you'll play with your breasts and in your sexiest voice possible, say 'I'm the biggest slut in town and I owe everything to my cock-sucking skills. Action!"

Ginni started playing with her tits. "I'm the biggest slut in town, and I owe everything to my cock-sucking skills." Despite her best efforts, she sounded as sexy as possible.

Steve stopped filming. "Should I send this video out?"

Ginni shook her head.

"Fine, I'll give you that. Now crawl after me into the house."

Ginni crawled after Steve into the house, dreading what was coming next.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)