More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by elyssov elyssov

Who will be the first host?

The author's principled position

1) This story was created for collective creativity in the genre of “changing reality.”

2) This story is completely open for your new chapters. Come up with characters, situations, plots. Write.

3) OUT OF PRINCIPLE I will not continue any of the branches beyond the beginning. That is, I will write a few more possible branches, define characters... But none of these branches will go beyond the beginning. First of all, I’m interested in exploring the very fact of changing reality, the psychological aspects of people who find themselves at the epicenter of such an event, but I don’t know how to describe copulation and everything connected with it, and I don’t want to. I repeat - my vector of interest is, first of all, psychology. Well, the second reason is that I want to collect as many authors as possible in this story. I'm interested to see how this story transforms in your hands and under the tuning of your consciousness.

Therefore, each of my branches will end with a cliffhanger.

Further - you are free to continue (or not to continue) the story yourself.

Look, you can look - a thread with a “futa” theme has already started from other authors. And it went, I must say, quite well.

Create freely, in other words!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)