More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sperik sperik

Which title sounds the most intriguing?

The art of professional photography part 1

John took a few last shots of the waves landing on the beach and then stowed away his tripod and camera in the back of his van. He got in his car and checked the rear view mirror. Today was the day he’d finally meet the girl he’s been texting with for the last few weeks. According to the pictures his friends sent him, she was an absolute bombshell, even though it was obvious she used filters and had no idea about perspective - but that may just be the professional photographer in John. He drove off and headed for the promenades by the beach, where the agreed to meet.

The sun stood high and it was a hot day. A lot of tourists were taking pictures of the beach and pier. John smiled to himself watching them. His passion for photography started just like that once. He had his head in the clouds thinking about those time when a tap on his shoulder brought him back to the present.

“Hey, sorry, are you John?”

John turned to see a stunning beauty smiling at him. His initial confusion turned into a smile of his own. He gave her a short hug. “So you’re Jane? You look even more beautiful than Austin and Jessica told me.”

Jane turned her face to hide her cheeks blushing red. “Oh don’t act coy like that. I bet you hear that often enough!” John joked. “I do. But I can’t help it.” Jane laughs.

They strolled along the promenades and immediately hit it off, talking about each other, sharing stories and occasional laughs. They even said down for some ice cream and talked some more.

People walked by - Alone, with friends, in groups as tourists and couples holding hands. The sun wandered towards the horizon as time passed. When the sky began to turn yellow Jane proposed to head to the beach. She offered John her phone.

“Can you take a photo of me?”

“Sure!” John gladly accepted and took a few shots of Jane in front of the orange sky and the open water.

“You know…” John began, while Jane looked at the at the pics. “… I do have my camera, in the back of my car. If you want I could take some more, uh, professional pictures.”

Jane’s eyes lit up. “You’d do that? But I don’t have any money on me right now.”

“Money? Forget about that, I’ll just grab my camera real quick so we can take a few nice pictures before the sun is gone. The two of them walked over to his car and John told Jane about the pictures he took earlier that day. “I’m not usually a landscape photographer, but the bay was just too magnificent to let the opportunity pass.”

John knelt down and prepared the camera while Jane fiddled with her dress. It was a light summer dress with a light blue floral design. John took a few pictures and adjusted the settings, before taking some more. He directed Jane to some poses, making her spin and play with her dress, when suddenly Jane turned her face away again. “What’s wrong?” John asked, when he saw her bright red cheeks. “It’s those people…” she said giggling. “Don’t worry people stare all the time while I work.” John tried to calm her.

“No, THOSE people.” Jane emphasised and pointed a finger at the pier.

There was a couple taking pictures. More precisely it was the man taking pictures of his girlfriend, the way she opened her blouse it seemed obvious she was flashing for the camera.

“Yeah? What about them?” John didn’t seem impressed. “How can she put herself on display like that?” Jane asked.

John put his camera down for a second.

“Some people just like the thrill. For others it’s purely about aesthetics. I do nude photography sometimes too. If you’re into that I could… oh sorry, no, I don’t want to talk you into anything.”

“I don’t think I’d have the guts to do that. Especially here…” Jane seemed to think. “But I get your point. Do you think a few pictures of me teasing the camera could be cool?”

John tried not to make his excitement to obvious. “Uhm sure.”

Jane turned to the side and lifted the seems of her dress up to her thigh, presenting her long legs. “Maybe a bit more?” John asked and Jane followed, lifting her dress an inch more. “A little more.” Jane did as asked. “A few more inches maybe?” John felt didn’t want to feel like a pervert but the moment Jane’s hand passed her hips, she revealed a dark blue pair of panties and the whole quadriceps. John quickly shot a picture. It was wonderful.

In the photo, Jane displayed her toned leg muscles and just a little bit of underwear, in a pose that highlighted her stunning figure.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)