More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LisaAnn69 LisaAnn69

Entertaining the cousin...

The airline lost my luggage...

Fumbling a bit for an excuse, you finally blurt out "Well, I can't. I haven't got any clothes. The airline lost my bags."

Jason counters with "What about the ones you were wearing?"

"Oh, yeah... Well, they were dirty and Alex put them in the laundry."

Rick starts out of the room, "No prob." he says as he leaves. You can feel Jason's eyes staring you up and down for what seems like an eternity. Still, there is an unfamiliar tingle between your legs. The thought races through your head, "Could this suit actually be making me horny for Jason?"

Just then, Rick returns and tosses you some clothes. Reaching to grab them, the robe again flies open and Rick and Jason take another good look. "Some girl left 'em after the Halloween party. Should fit you just fine though." Rick states, "Don't worry, I washed 'em... I think."

You hold the clothes in one hand and the robe closed with the other and signal them toward the door. They reluctantly get the hint and move into the hallway, closing the door behind them.

You toss the clothes on the bed and start to check around for the remote. You find it and click the button. Nothing happens. You click it again, more frantically. Same results. Checking the instructions again you see those three annoying words... Batteries Not Included! You open the back of the remote expecting a slot for AA or AAA batteries only to find that it takes something called a Z45K battery. You'd never even heard of it before, let alone where to get one.

You decide that the only way to find one is to go out. So, you put the remote and instructions back in the box and check out the clothes Rick gave you. It certainly fit in the realm of a Halloween costume. One of those slutty schoolgirl outfits. A sheer white shirt and a red plaid micro-mini skirt. Since the bra and thong were here as well, the fleeting thought of what Rick sent the girl home in crossed your mind.

Dropping the ribe, you glance at yourself in the mirror again. You're your own wet dream. Cascading raven hair. Perfectly tanned body. No tan lines either.

Fumbling a bit, you manage to get the bra on. It's a bit small for your chest, which only serves to enhance your tits all the more. The thong goes on next and glides up your smooth legs with ease, settling nicely between your perfect ass cheeks.

Once the shirt is on, you realize that there is a perfect view of the black bra through the sheer white fabric. Then on goes the skirt, settling low on your perfect hips, it still barely covers everything it needs to. Another look in the mirror and "Damn! I am a fuckable little thing!"

That tingling comes back again as your hand finds the crotch of your thong. A sweet shock pulses as you touch yourself.

Then a knock at the door... Rick barges in. "Thought you might need some shoes too." Throwing them on the bed as he eyes you. "Hope they fit as well as everything else seems to."

"Oh thanks..." Settling on the edge of the bed, you start to put the high heels on in a very unlady-like fashion. Giving Rick a nice view of the tiny black thong. As you stand, a natural sense of balance takes over and you realize the heels are a good 5 inches high. A few tentative steps later, and...

"Well, I guess I'm ready. Where did you guys want to go?"

The right batteries...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)