More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LisaAnn69 LisaAnn69

The right batteries...

It's up to you...

Rick, with a devilish grin says "Anything you wanna do is good with us."

You can feel Rick and Jason's eyes all over you as you attempt to walk in the fuck me pumps they've given you. You stumble a bit, catching yourself on the edge of the bed... ass up high and well exposed as your micro mini skirt rides up over the perfect cheeks you now possess.

You mutter "Fuck!" as an exclamation, Rick and Jason take it as an invitation. Before you know it, their hands are all over you. As you attempt to protest, Rick pushes his hardening cock into your mouth. You start to pull back and find your pussy impaled on Jason's dick. An orgasm instantly overtakes your new body and you shudder as the roomies take turns pounding you from both ends.

Your body has taken over and rides back and forth on the dicks. Sucking with your mouth and clutching with your cunt. The orgasm barely starts to subside when another wells up again. You can feel yourself giving in to the fleshy intruders as they paw your sensitive tits and Jason probes a finger into your ass.

The three of you fuck and suck for hours. Every time you try to get them to stop, another orgasm envelopes your body with pleasure and you can't find a simple word like "no".

Hours later you awake alone in the bed. Typical, that's the way they treat women. You start to roll over to get out of bed when you notice something that wasn't there before... you touch it in disbelief... how could I be PREGNANT!?!

What's a girl to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)