More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by donna100785 donna100785

What's a girl to do?

Go back to sleep.

Your in a state of shock as you can't believe you are pregnant. What has this device done to your body? You start to believe that this is a dream and that if you fall back to sleep, it will end when you wake up. So with that in mind, you lie back down on your bed and turn over to your side.

Before you fall asleep, you notice your alarm clock reads 0845 hrs. But what shocks you more is the date because you realise that 2 weeks have past. Now you realise that you are awake, you are a girl and even worse, your mates got you pregnant. With that thought running through your head, you rush to the toilet as your first experience of morning sickness has finally arrived.

After finishing in the bathroom, you open your door and hunt for the letter for the device. There must be something I can do to stop this nightmare you think. Whilst searching for the letter, you stumble onto the remote and it shatters beneath your feet. Now your problems just got a million times worse as you could stay like this for the rest of your life.

You realise that maybe you were **** for 2 weeks as the device needed to adjust to your male body. But that body is gone forever unless you can find a replacement remote. You sit on your bed and stare at yourself in disbelief, still dressed in the Halloween costume, you hear a knock at the door. A shout from the other side orders you to open the door, stating that they are the police.

What are you going to do?

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)