More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zaragozazaragoza4242 zaragozazaragoza4242

When's the next entry?

The afternoon

Dear diary,

It's still the 12th of July. It's about 3.00 in the afternoon and I have a bit of free time since Daddy has finished his lunch and is watching a film with Ava to keep him company. We met in his bedroom at 9.00 and he was sat behind his desk reading the paper. We lined up for him. Ava was wearing only a lacy red thong. Ugh. She was clearly trying too hard - I think she just wanted to show off the fact she had the biggest tits after Mommy. Nikki had a short pink skirt and a matching baby pink bra, and Mommy had a pair of those bright red dolphin shorts you get, with a red sports bra.

Daddy finished reading the paper for about ten minutes, then put it down to address us. 'Good job setting up the new house' he began, 'all the interior decorating looks good, and the gardens really coming along. The main reason I've gathered you all together is because a new house means new rules. I've printed off a list that I expect you to completely memorise by tomorrow. But it basically boils down to the fact that we are now here as a family without any nosy neighbours or over-familiar passers-by.'

As he was talking he passed round a four sheets of paper, covered on both sides with what was clearly a long list of new rules to follow, all of which were split into sections.

What are the rules?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)