More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr. E Mr. E

What sentence will Vanessa receive?

The Zoo Sentence

Vanessa didn’t know what to expect when she chose the alternative punishment to jail time, but as she parked her car outside the city zoo, she realized that being to work in a zoo was definitely the last thing that was on her mind. Still, it was either this or jail. Begrudgingly, Vanessa left her car and stormed her way towards the administrative offices. Truthfully, Vanessa hated animals, often believing the best animals were either worn on models, or served with her choice of vegetable.

Vanessa stormed up to the secretary, a young woman in her mid-twenties, and cleared her throat rather forcefully, getting the woman’s attention. “Can I help you, Miss?” the secretary asked.

“I’m Vanessa Sinclair.” Vanessa said, angrily glaring at this entire situation. “I’m here for – “

“Wait, I recognize you!” the secretary said, glaringly at Vanessa. “You’re that little witch of a CEO that robbed all of those innocent workers of their hard-earned money. Including my brother!” the secretary then stood up as she glared angrily at the former CEO. “Did you know that he had a wife and five kids to support? Did you know that he had to get a second job just to make ends meet, because you refused to pay him his actual pay?!”

“Yeah, look, are you done?” Vanessa asked rudely, rolling her eyes. “I just want to get this stupid interview over with.”

“Oh, I’m going to love to see what happens to you!” the secretary said ominously, pressing a button to signal Vanessa’s arrival to the curator. “Dr. Doe is expecting you. Go right in.”

Vanessa gave the secretary a look before walking through the doors, ignoring the suspicious grin on the woman’s face. Vanessa closed the door behind her as she stepped into the creator’s office. Behind the desk sat an older woman, somewhere in her early fifties, who looked up and saw Vanessa, giving a saccharine smile.

“Ah, Ms. Sinclair, welcome.” Dr. Doe greeted. “I’m Dr. Jane Doe, the zoo curator. Please take a seat.”

“I’m okay with standing.” Vanessa snapped, “Now would you mind telling me just why I’m here?!”

“Well, from what the court has told me,” Dr. Doe began, “you are in some serious trouble, Ms. Sinclair. Stealing all that pay from those poor workers? That is truly – “

“I know what the court said, you stupid, old hag!” Vanessa snapped, slamming her hands on the desk. “What I want to know is why I was sent here?!”

“Truthfully, I was just as confused as you are right now when the court told me that this would be your alternative to rotting away in prison.” Dr. Doe explained, “How is working in a zoo going to make up for what you’ve done? However, the court then explained to me the real reason they had suggested this as your alternative. And honestly, I believe that it is the perfect role for you at our little business.”

“And just what role is – “Vanessa began, only to be cut off by a clicking sound. A second later, Vanessa felt a sharp pain strike her in the butt, the woman letting out a loud yelp of pain. Looking over her shoulder, Vanessa saw two zookeepers, a man and a woman, standing behind her…the man lowering a rifle as he gave a quick nod. Looking down, Vanessa saw a dart with red fuzz at the end sticking out of her right butt cheek.

“What is the meaning of this?!” Vanessa shrieked as she glared at the curator. “Why did you have your staff shoot me in the butt?! Do you…have any…idea…who…?”

Vanessa began to wobble side to side, clutching her head as the tranquilizer dart began to take effect. With a stupid grin on her face, Vanessa groaned as she fell onto the desk, knocked out cold.

“Good.” Dr. Doe said as she stood up, glaring down at the woman who was now snoring while hanging over her desk. Turning to the keepers, she said, “Remove her clothes and take her to her new…home.”

The keepers nodded as they began to undress the spoiled, knocked out CEO. Once she was naked, the male keeper lifted Vanessa up and placed her over his shoulder, walking out of the office with his coworker as they headed off to the exhibit where Vanessa would be calling home for the next few years.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)