More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which thread to read?

The Writing Class

This story does not take place in the cabin and will primarily center around the characters Zack, Madison, Lisa, Tanya, Victoria, Ms. Moreau, Mrs. Rivera and Ms. Austen.

*****************************

"Ohhhhhh Zack soooooo good ... why have I waited so long ... yes please go on ... ohhhhh Zaaaaaaaack you are the best ... ..ahhhhhh yes" I hear the heavenly melody of Madison Cole, which lies below me and her extremely long legs rest on my shoulders while I chase my penis into the tight love cave of my attractive brown-haired Girlfriend with long, demanding thrusts.

"Ohhhhh God Maddi, you are so wonderfully tight ... you are soooooo amazing" I moan full of fervor when I notice how her sweet pussy contracts even more tightly around my penis protected by a condom and literally wants to milk me.

"More Zaaaaaack, more ... I'll be right there, my darling, my big, strong boyfriend ... ahhhhh please give it to me" moans Maddi even louder, so that I worry for a very brief moment that her mother might hear us how I'm screwing her 18 year old daughter.

But I don't think twice about it and still look at the pretty creature below me. Her dark brown hair swaying disheveled to the rhythm of our mutual movements, her dark eyes are focused and distorted with pleasure on me. Her medium-sized but extremely firm breasts with the small rock-hard nipples stand erect in front of me, while they are swinging in front of my eyes. Her flat stomach moves quickly up and down in the course of her hectic breathing, while her flexible, elegant model like legs lie on my shoulders and I have complete control over the slim, fairy-like woman below, who seems to enjoy each of my long, demanding thrusts.

"Ahhhh Maaaaaddddddi ... you are so wonderful, I'll be right there you pretty dream woman" I moan while her wonderfully tight pussy cramps even tighter around my penis.

"Fuuuuuuck Zaaaaaaaack I ahhhh I ohhhh I'm coming ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" Madison suddenly squeaks quite loudly and her pussy closes like a vice around my penis, which is about to explode.

"Ahhhhh Maddi yes I'll come too ..." I start moaning and just want to push myself one last time into the depths of her fertile womb when suddenly there is a loud knock.

"Madison, Zack are you finally finished, there are other people living in this house. You are also late for your writing club” comes the annoyed voice of Madison's mother, Ms. Austen.

"Muuuuuum get away" Madison shrieks hysterically. Confused by the whole action myself, I let my now half flaccid penis slide quickly out of Madison's damp love cave. When I look into her face I see how she literally glows with shame.

"Hurry up! And next time, please be quieter when you have sex with each other” says Ms. Austen loudly before we hear her steps as she moves away from the door. Frustrated and with bulging testicles, I lie down next to Madison, who quickly pulls the blanket over her bare, heated body.

"Fuck my stupid mother, I was in the middle of my orgasm" she says in frustration and looks shyly at me.

"Oh no, you didn't come my darling" she adds quietly after a short, silent pause and looks sadly at my now flaccid penis, which is still surrounded by the thin condom, which is about to slip off my glans.

"Its okay Maddi, the main thing is that my beloved girlfriend was able to enjoy her climax a little bit" I say gentleman-like and give her a short, loving kiss on the forehead. Immediately she begins to giggle slightly and turns to me, pressing me a loving kiss on the lips.

"I love you Zack" she says as she breaks the kiss and looks at me full of intensity for a moment.

"I love you too Madison" I say with a pounding heart as I look into the eyes of my very first girlfriend.

"Then let's go to our club before we get into trouble by Ms. Moreau. And I'll take care of you later, my little friend” she says and gently strokes my now small penis, pulling off the now useless condom.

"Okay then, let's go" I say and get out of bed together with the still naked brown-haired beauty to get ready for our club activities together.

Whats next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)