More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

What's the story you want to read?

The Writer

It was one of this boring welcome parties. Charles Green was a small class author, who decided to move to Black Hollows, but someone of the local elite must have read his books because they organized a welcome party for him. While there were many beautiful women – including Scarlett Contresas, his self-appointed guide – the party was awfully dull.

Charles greeted a tall, middle-aged, good-looking, busty brunette wearing a black silted evening dress, a pair of black high-heels and a pair of earrings with blue stones. Considering that he could easily see her nipples pushing through the material, she was no wearing any bra. He did find the sight quite stimulating

“Charles Green.” he greeted her.

“Brooke Stewart.” The woman answered.

“My cousin is merely passing by our city.” Scarlett commented “Her work forces her to be constantly on the move. She will be leaving-?”

“Tomorrow, early morning. You won’t even see me in the morning, cousin.” Brooke answered before turning back to Charles “That’s the job I have, but I decided to drop by. This party is a break in the monotony of travels… Say, would you like me to show you the park – it will take a moment before we are back.”

“Sure.”


In this cold night, Charles found himself walking in the park with Brooke. It was quite cold and the sight of her erect nipples pushing the material of her dress was quite stimulating.

“Soo…” Charles started awkwardly “you came here, to spend some time with a boring company?”

“No, I came here counting on some dominant, pent-up guy to roughly fuck me, while using my body to satisfy his needs.”

Charles stopped, double taking what he just heard.

“Ohh…” he answered smartly. She wanted some fucking, that was like a thing from a porn movie – he could do that.

Brooke yelped as he grabbed her by the hair and her to her knees. When she was on the level of his crotch, she opened up his zipper and released his manhood. Charles grunted with pleasure as she took it into her mouth and started sucking. He retained control of her movements while holding a handful of her hair, making sure she wouldn’t move too fast. As his dick stiffed hard, she started gagging – but he didn’t let her rest. She wanted to be used like a fuck-toy to satisfy him sexually, that’s what she would get.

After few moments, when Charles was close to ejaculating into her mouth, he stopped. He grabbed her by the throat, lifted her on her feet and pushed against the garden table. Brooke was panting heavily, her hair was in mess, the material of her dress covering her breasts and her cleavage were wet from her saliva, she was definitely turned on.

Charles pushed down the material of her evening dress, down to her waist, revealing a pair of big round breast and erect nipples and flat belly. Brooke moaned lustfully as he squeezed her breast then started purring as he grabbed her nipples and started grinding them between his fingers. He grabbed her strings and pulled them down – a thin trail of her pussy juices, connecting her snatch and strings, didn’t break until her underwear was below her knees. Charles smiled as he realized that Brooke actually came while giving him a head.

Charles got up, grabbed her by the neck again and squeezed a little while fondling her tit with his free hand.

“You like being taken that way, don’t you?”

“I love it.” She moaned. “Being taken so possessively is the best turn on. Like a female, who was taken by the caveman.”

She hissed as the writer squeezed her nipple.

“Caveman? For that alone, you’re for one rough fucking.”

Charles spun Brooke around and pushed her against table – she groaned as her naked breasts touched the cold stone. He grabbed her by her hair and turned her head, so she would look into his eyes. The man captured her lips, slowly. She kept moaning as their tongues mingled tenderly… then inhaled sharply, as with one swift push, he penetrated her snatch. It was easy, considering how wet she was.

As he started pounding her, he grabbed her by the hair and pulled, to get a better handle. After a moment she started groaning lustfully, each time the man’s dick hit the wall of her womb. Her earrings swayed with each of her movements. Her tits jumped up and down in this cold night, much to Charles’ delight. It didn’t take long her long to start shaking as a wave of orgasm hit her.

“Oh gwad! Au au ah!” Brooke kept moaning as the man ravished her snatch.

Then she started moaning louder as yet another climax hit her - at the same time, as her flesh squeezed Charles’ dick, pushing him over the edge. He shot a generous amount of white jeez into her womb – which in turn pushed Brooke into even greater orgasm.

As with a grunt Charles finished ejaculating, Brooke collapsed on the table – and he, in turn, collapsed on her.


After few minutes Charles got up – he just had to wait for her to come to. In the meantime, he gathered her strings and gave them a sniff.

“You like them?” Brooke asked as she slowly came to. She got up and sat on the table.

“Yes.” Charles answered. “I will be keeping them.” he smirked at her mischievously.

“Och. And why I would allow you to take them?” she asked smiling.

Charles smiled as he put a finger on her cleavage. Their eyes locked into each other, as he slowly trailed his fingers down, between her breasts, on her belly, down to her pussy. When he reach her labia, he inserted two fingers and pulled them up, while at the same time, putting his thumb on her clit. With a moan, Brooke stands straighter and is about to move her hand-

“Keep your hands on the table.” Charles commanded her, and with a sight, she listened to him. “What makes you think that I need your permission?” She whimpered and her nipples hardened at his words. “I could take your dress as well…”

“Gwad, I needed someone like you. You will fit into the community just fine.”

“I will take your word for it.” Charles said as he removed his fingers from her snatch. Brooke sighted little disappointed. Charles really hoped that there are more needy women like her here.

“I really need to go, I have a bus in few hours.” Brooke said as she put her clothes in order. She then leaned and kissed the man. “I will drop by, next time I will be here.”

With that said, she turned to walk away but jumped and squeaked as the man slapped her ass for goodbye.

“Be sure to.” he said with as much of a commanding voice as he could muster.

With a laugh, she walked away. Charles was about to return home when he noticed something – an earring with a blue stone lying in the grass. Brooke must have lost it. He smiled as he thought about all the things he would make her do, so she could get it back.

Charles hid the earring into his pocket as he started walking home.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)