More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Which world does the Stones land in? Who gets them?

The Worlds of the Stargates/Star Wars/Star Trek

There are three main multiverses of science fiction which speak of the stars.

One is a world of an ever expanding utopia with a military-based explorer fleet, seeking out new life and boldly going where no one has gone before. Another is a world of wormholes connecting worlds in the galaxy under the oppression of evil alien parasites. The last is a world of mystic space wizards-monks fighting with a rebellion of misfits against a galaxy strong empire lead by demonic space wizard-knights.

All three have multiple stories spinning off of the main story, multiple worlds born of these three universes, infinite possibilities. Which is why when one of these people gain the power of Infinity, the worlds will change, things will be shaken up. Power, unlimited power is being let loose in these worlds. These are the stories which we will be watching and seeing how fate and destiny changes.

So let's see what happens when this person gets the stones...

Who gets the Stones in which world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)