More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CorpseKing CorpseKing

Who gets the Stones in which world?

It began with a Temple...

They had arrived at the planet, which contained no animal greater then insects to help the planets grow, and no obvious signs of previous animal life. But more time revealed the temple complex, a huge building with carvings. The carvings showed some kind of humanoid lifeforms, living and working their daily lives. But soon the images revealed something interesting.

The reveal was various beings holding objects containing gems being worshipped as gods or showing off god like powers. Only for many of them to be destroyed by their powers. after , save for one stone holder. A stone holder who had been collecting the other gems to place them into a gauntlet. Before adding the final gem and being seen as a god like being. Show the powers of the previous holders but without their deaths or problems.

The problem was the rest of the carvings were destroyed or damaged. Nothing more was shown. Accept an entrance way to a much smaller room. Within the room was a shrine, in the shrine was... a gauntlet with six gemstones. Like the one from the carvings. Laying on an alter stone. The lone figure who had made it this far, walked up the gauntlet and placed it on. The feelings of power exploded in their mind, as the truth of the power of the Infinity Stones were revealed to...

Which person is wearing the gauntlet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)