More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CuriouslyWatching CuriouslyWatching

Where does Izuku end up?

The World of Gods and Magic

The Godless magician, Izuku Midorya was walking his way home from Aldera Junior High after another school day of being relentlessly teased for not having a patron god.

In the world that he lived in, everyone had magic powers, but when you have a patron god, they can bless you and let you use their higher tier magic, sometimes called a quirk, making Izuku one of the few quirkless magicians who couldn't find a god to become a patron of.

He knew he could get into the UA Magicians College with his own magical talents, but all of the major heroes had their own quirks.

Dejected, Izuku was making his way back home walking through the back alleys of the City of Musutafu, from the Kingdom of Japan. Fortunately, because of the magical lamp posts around he was never in any danger.

As he was walking past a turn that looked in major disrepair, he heard what sounded like a whisper calling out to him.

Intrigued, but not wanting to fall into a trap, Izuku cast one of his own carefully designed detection spells, "Hez-Atz." The spell he used sent out magic feelers that used all of the signals, smell, light spectrum, sound, and magic in a single feedback which carefully informed him of the whole alley.

When the results came back benign, but showing traces of magic, Izuku was interested in the mystery and decided to check out whatever had previously called to him.

Turning down the much thinner alley, Izuku could see that no one had cared for it in a long time, which wasn't too unusually in the city he lived in, but it seemed in a greater state of disrepair.

At the end of the alley, it opened up and showed the remnants of what looked to be a shrine for a god or goddess, as well as an area for a follower in the back.

Looking at the base of the broken marble statue and the fragments that seemed to be scattered around, Izuku couldn't even be sure if the deity was still around or who they were.

Dusting off his pants and standing up, he smiled sadly and decided to clean up the old area of worship, even though the deity might not become his patron.

'At least the project would count as training for the UA Hero course,' Izuku thought to himself.

What happens after Izuku left the alley of the broken godly shrine?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)